Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    musicgeek Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2007, 03:27 AM
    I'm sorry that you managed to get into the crapper with this guy Phil. God Bless you-- I hope all turns out well for you in spite of this whole mess--
    truthalwayshurts Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2010, 06:26 PM

Lol this is made me laugh omg phil :) he should be like headless chicken lol

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Miss being young, only 18 years old [ 8 Answers ]

I know this may sound incredibly wrong of me, but I want to express what I've been thinking. I'm only 18 years old, first year in college. Lately, I can't stop thinking how much I miss childhood. It's at the point that I think about it every day, and miss it incredibly. I live my life normally as...

How do I get her to miss me? [ 84 Answers ]

Hey guys, Last week my girlfriend of 3.5 years broke up with me. I was completely blindsided by it. We're in a long-distance relationship, but would have been out of one soon. Her reasoning is complicated, but basically she says that she feels like for the past 3.5 years she's been always...

Ontario / Seven years done... Now seven more years? [ 2 Answers ]

I live in Ontario Canada and have waited seven years for a TD Bank entry to come off the "Credit Information" section on my Equifax report, It's come off but now there's a completely new entry in the "Collection Accounts" section for the same arrears handed over to a collection agency. I thought...

Creditors contact after about 10 years [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I have 2 student loans that are about 10 years old. They have been on my credit report for about 9 years and just fell off about 8 months ago. Recently new creditors have been contacting me and I am worried that if I talk to them, try to pay, or make any arrangement at all it will place the...

View more questions Search