Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sweetnikki Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2007, 11:41 AM
    Rash from a dirty wash cloth
    CaN I get a genital rash from using a dirty wash cloth?
    always_hot Posts: 114, Reputation: 16

Jun 11, 2007, 11:58 AM
    Anything is possible but if you have a rash down there it may be more then a rash or your skin could be sensitve to certain soaps. You shounld see a doctor about the rash.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Talking dirty [ 7 Answers ]

:o id like to ask rather new to this I really like a boy an he wants me to send him dirty texts but I'm not sure what to write has anyone got an ideas thanks

Talking dirty [ 11 Answers ]

My husband wants me to talk dirty to him, how do I do it, I am bashfull.

Dirty ua for probation [ 5 Answers ]

I had an appointment last week to see my p.o. but I'm dirty and didn't go. He came to my house when I "wasn't" home and told my girl to tell me come in tomorrow at 1 p.m. I'm not off to a good start with him. What might I expect tomorrow?

Dirty cat [ 2 Answers ]

I very recently took in a 6 year-old cat from someone moving out of the country. As the old owner left the cat, they gave an offhand warning that the cat wasn't good about cleaning his rear after pooping (this is a tailess cat which I've been told makes a difference). Hah! This cat uses the...

Talking Dirty?? [ 3 Answers ]

Okay, I hope this isn't a dumb question but what do guys want to hear in bed?  Like what "turns them on"?  What can I say that would make my guy happy?  I do not want to sound stupid though!! Please Help!  

View more questions Search