Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    101 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2007, 11:40 AM
    Brown discharge only no blood when on period
    I am 13 an I have recently had protected sex with ma boyfriend. My period came but there was no blood just brown stuff! I am really worried normally ma periods are heavy and last a full 7 days but last time it was only 4-5 days! Should I go and see a doctor- what do you think could be wrong pleaseeeeeee helpp! I can't think about nethin but this! I'm losing sleep and focus in class pleas somebody hellpp! :confused: :( :eek:
    always_hot Posts: 114, Reputation: 16

Jun 11, 2007, 12:13 PM
    Well sometimes your periods can change like that you should be back to normal next month. That's happened to me before, but my question to you is why are you having sex so young. I lost my virginity 2 months before my 16th birthday and I regret ever even having sex so young. I hope you change your mind about being sexually active at your age.
    sweety Posts: 77, Reputation: -1

Jun 19, 2007, 12:32 PM
    The brown discharge was your periods,periods change colour at certain stages in life.it is perfectly normal to have a brown coloured periods,this usually happens when your periods come late. I hope you do think about contraception as you don't want to be getting pregnant.
    Knicksfan3 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2007, 05:43 PM
    Good God I'm 15 and I'ma Virgin I mean I have a girlfriend and we make out and stuff I live in the NYC by the way and we're waiting till we are at least 16.
    airbats-goku Posts: 220, Reputation: 16

Jul 8, 2007, 03:14 AM
    Honey, don't stress about this. Your period will be light because you are freaked about the sex and worried about everything. Just chill and all will be well. As to the sex thing, please stop having sex now and wait. You aren't missing anything that you don't have the next 70 years of your life to have. Concentrate on developing yourself. If you don't stop though at least use protection. The fact that you didn't use protection showed that you are not ready for sex. A mature, responsible person who is ready for sex would have gotten protection or at least abstained until they could acquire some. I'm not judging you. I hope he was special and not just some jerk forcing your vulnerability. Stand up for you and don't be in such a rush. Besides, the good guys don't come in until college, LOL. Hang in there sweetie.
    klg14 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2012, 02:59 PM
    It is normal to have some brown discharge at the beginning of your monthly cycle. Brown spotting may also occur in the beginning stages of pregnancy. If I were you I would buy a few pregnancy tests, just to be safe.

Please wait to have sex. It isn't worth worrying this much about. Protected sex doesn't make you 100% protected. The only way to avoid STDs and pregnancy completely is to abstain from sex until your physically and mentally prepared for its consequences.
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Feb 19, 2012, 03:23 PM
    At 13, it is normal to be irregular, and brown discharge is a common thing for young women (and some of us older ones too)

At 13, it is NOT OK to be having sex. I am not your mother. But I did not want to sign off without at least stating that if you don't even know that much about your menstrual cycle, I doubt you are able to fully understand sex yet.

But like I said, I am not your mother, and I cannot tell you not to have sex and expect you to listen.

But I want to say, BE SAFE. Use condoms, get on birth control, and be careful with who you choose to share your body with.
    macfuzzypal44 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2012, 05:39 PM
    Dude that is so en beast and I just started my period and haven't had sex and it was It just old blood cycling through... so don't flip out just chillaax... man right on
    Cheyennestabler Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2012, 11:39 AM
    Everyone is calling her stupid and what not for having unprotected sex, but she states that it was protected.

Everyone needs to chill.
    13 year olds shouldn't be having sex, but making a fuss about it only makes the urge worse for younger people.
    Twinboysmama Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2012, 08:40 PM
    When it comes to your health and body always seek help from a health care professional. Go to an OBGYN.
    bayliebunny12 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2012, 10:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by airbats-goku View Post
    Honey, don't stress about this. Your period will be light because you are freaked about the sex and worried about everything. Just chill and all will be well. As to the sex thing, please stop having sex now and wait. You aren't missing anything that you don't have the next 70 years of your life to have. Concentrate on developing yourself. If you don't stop though at least use protection. The fact that you didn't use protection showed that you are not ready for sex. A mature, responsible person who is ready for sex would have gotten protection or at least abstained until they could acquire some. I'm not judging you. I hope he was special and not just some jerk forcing your vulnerability. Stand up for you and don't be in such a rush. Besides, the good guys don't come in until college, LOL. Hang in there sweetie.
    Uhh she did use protection she said it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Brown discharge instead of blood [ 14 Answers ]

I had sex about 2 weeks ago and we used a condom and I'm on birth control. I was supposed to be getting my period this week but all it has been is brown discharge with some occasional blood mixed in. could I be pregnant? And if not what is going on. This isn't normal for me

Late period, brownish blood/discharge [ 1 Answers ]

My period is about 3 days late and today I started to get some brownish discharge or blood it kind of looks like the end of my period. I'm not sure what going on. Does anyone know?

Brown Discharge instead of a period [ 1 Answers ]

I have been going through menopause for the last couple of years. I have just turned 50. Instead of having a period, I have brownish clotty material. Also, when it is time for me to have had my period, I experience excruciating pain in my back... to the point I have to go to a chiropractor. I'm...

Brown discharge when period should have been [ 5 Answers ]

I was on the birth control pill for about 2 1/2 years, but my doctor's office was late calling it in, so last month I was not on it. Had sex using pull out method. Thought my period came last Sunday, but have only had a brown discharge with very tiny clots occasionally, lasting a week and a day...

No period and brown discharge? [ 1 Answers ]

I am really confused. I'm not sure what is going on and I'm worried it could be something like a miscarriage. I'm not sure. Okay, here's what's going on. I'm 25. I have two kids. My birth control method is condoms. I expected my period 7 days ago and it never came. Not even a hot flash or cramp....

View more questions Search