Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Jun 11, 2007, 11:11 AM
    Information on movies in filming
    Does anyone know a site to look up movies currently being filmed? I tried imdb.com and they don't have anything. There is a movie being filmed near my house called Providence (might be a working title as there is already a movie by this name)

I want to know who's in it to see if it's a B movie or if there might be some stars around here.

Thanks for any info.
    ktb_daddy Posts: 37, Reputation: 4

Jun 13, 2007, 07:46 PM
    I don't know if it will help or not but have you tried moives.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Two movies [ 3 Answers ]

I did ask about one of these movies before, but I thought I try again I believe this was a kids movie. All that I can remember was that this kid being locked in his room because he kept sneaking out of the house to visit to older man who fixed planes. I can only remember the scene where he is...

Need help on two movies [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I need help on 2 movies. I'm 27 years old so I know these movies were on in the 80's and I saw them on hbo. The first movie/show is about a boy/man who has these jim henson type monsters vist him and they start singing and doing various things. All I can rememeber is that the movie set...

TV and movies [ 2 Answers ]

Is there any other sites besides YouTube where I can see old Hindi movies. Please. Thanks.

New movies [ 3 Answers ]

Hi Tell me about boolywood's forthcoming movies

Old movies [ 2 Answers ]

Who played the monster , in frankenstien ? The old movie Thank you

View more questions Search