Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kkasey1982 Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2005, 09:49 AM
    share your results from skin whitening!
    hey everyone..

I'm enw here.. wanted to join and talk about skin lightening. Which products have you guys used that work? I think the main problem people like us have is that most skin whitening creams have dangerious ingredients. I would love to hear what you guys have found that is safe and effective. I have tried the following:

Herbalinn - great results, could be dangerious, no longer in business
    Fair&Lovely - cheap, no results
    Rosance - little results initially, doesn't work long term
    Makari - little results, most likely natural, worked fast
    Whiter SKin - great results, still waiting for US release, natural
    Otentika - good results, broke out my skin

Okay to sum up.. you can see I've tried the whole lot... im sure most of you have done the same. My favorite two products were whiterskin from www.whiterskin.com and herbalinn from www.herbalinn.com. Herbal inn site is out of business thougha and the whiterskin website says it sill hasn't been releaesed to the US but I was able to get a sample. I really need something in the next couple of weeks. What do you guys suggest that also works fast?

Jun 24, 2005, 09:23 AM
    I'm happy with what I used before. I will be ordering from whiterskin.com soon as they start selling. That site you posted looks like a joke (no offense to you)

Jun 24, 2005, 03:52 PM
    What's the link for the beauty talk forum
    Atlas Posts: 25, Reputation: 0
    -

Jun 25, 2005, 02:03 PM
    I Agree!
    They need to revised their design to look more professional at least. Or hire a 15 year old web designer, cause it looks like it was created by a 10 year old. I will NEVER order from that website. It's ridiculous that these people will do anything to gain a quick buck.

Quote Originally Posted by kkasey1982
    im happy with what i used before. i will be ordering from whiterskin.com soon as they start selling. That site you posted looks like a joke (no offense to you)
    :eek: :eek:
    hindude Posts: 52, Reputation: 4

Jul 2, 2005, 09:06 PM
    I've tried lots of products from guesso.com. But be careful since not eveerything on that site is safe. You can also try www.whiterskin.com or try www.godivaskinacre.com
    amisha Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2005, 10:26 PM
    Whiter skin or amira?
    Can anyone tell me which one is good whiter skin or amira magic cream?
    sharon1 Posts: 52, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2005, 01:35 PM
    I ordered the whiterskin cream. It should be here next week and I will let you know how it goes.

Jul 17, 2005, 07:10 PM
    Thanks sharon I will be waiting to hear from u !
    sharon1 Posts: 52, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2005, 10:22 PM
    Wow the shipping was fast.. I got it on Tuesday itself. ANyway Im already seeing some lightening.. so far so great! :D
    Lady C Posts: 45, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2005, 04:19 AM
    There is quite afew people on bright skin forum that are using whiterskin... here's the link

http://excoboard.com/exco/forum.php?forumid=65288

Jul 21, 2005, 05:40 AM
    [hi Sharon
    Its good to hear that you are noticing some changes!! did you order the cream only for that face ? Or for the body too? If you don't mund I want to know what is your real complexion and what sort of changes you are noticing? l
    I'm still thinking which product should I order among these amira magic cream , gidiva and whiter skin!!
    Thanks and good luck!!
    Carmen Posts: 62, Reputation: 1
    -

Jul 21, 2005, 08:08 AM
    Please see my other post...
    I personally chose Amira Magic Cream, this product rocks.. It is really like Magic. :)

Quote Originally Posted by amisha
    [hi Sharon
    its good to hear that u r noticing some changes!!!!did u order the cream only for that face ? or for the body too? if u dont mund i jst wanna know what is ur real complexion and what sort of changes u r noticing? l
    i m still thinking which product should i order among these amira magic cream , gidiva and whiter skin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    thanx and good luck!!!
    Carmen Posts: 62, Reputation: 1
    -

Jul 21, 2005, 08:10 AM
    Amira Magic Cream please...
    Based on my own and co-worker's experience.
    Quote Originally Posted by amisha
    can anyone tell me which one is good whiter skin or amira magic cream?
    hindude Posts: 52, Reputation: 4

Jul 22, 2005, 11:41 AM
    Thanks carmen, I will try that cream next. I just bought from www.whiterskin.com and if that doesn't work, I will try the magic cream.
    newton Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2005, 05:03 AM
    Whiterskin does not work
    I have been using this product for about two months and applied two bottles. My wife mentioned that in fact my skin has got darker.

It is totally ineffective.

I am very upset.
    SOSODEF Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2005, 06:56 AM
    Use Godiva Safe And It Works For Most
    dimples Posts: 256, Reputation: 9

Aug 24, 2005, 10:13 AM
    Hey guys! Check out Dark skin thread. There's a new post by flamingo with some products you might want to try :D
    pkennedy1990 Posts: 22, Reputation: -1

Aug 28, 2005, 08:13 AM
    Over the years I've tried Hydroquinone 3% and it works only on the acne scarring, after that it seems like nothing works. Retin-A 0.1% just heals the pimples but then irritates and causes more scarring from the irritation. I'm currently trying lemon juice plus sitting out in the sun. I have a bottle of "hair" peroxide that only seemed to work on the hairs on my arm and not on the skin itself.

I don't think anything on the market actually "works" very well unless you're willing to risk a greater chance of skin cancer later on in life, like Michael Jackson. And where are people getting Monobenzone anyway, without a doctors' prescription? I'm from Canada so I know we have things available without prescriptions back there that are controversial and banned by the FDA in the States, and Mexico has more available too because they don't regulate their industry as much as the States. But I'm currently stuck in England where whatever the States does or doesn't do, England follows. Monkey see, monkey do. Everything I'm resorting to trying is just to tide me over until I can get back to Canada... where maybe, just maybe, I can actually get a JOB with the skin colour I have and have more time and money to worry about it in the long run...
    Trina Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2006, 05:28 AM
    This is for the people who bleached and it worked: how long have you been doing it for? Does your skin come back dark when you stop?
    fyn3dym3z Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2009, 02:58 PM
    I use Otentika Body Milk
    I only used it on my face
    It's effective after 2 weeks and then it stops working, doesn't rellitone even out complexion

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Skin whitening pills [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there, I just want to ask anyone if you guys tried this skin whitening capsules(L-Glutathione) from this website: http://superwhiteningpills.co.nr/. Im just wondering if it works.

Skin Whitening Product that actually works for all, what is? [ 27 Answers ]

I've heard many products, Whiterskin,Herbalinn (www.herbalinn.com),Makari,ZBigatti,Pallid,Body Bleach & a few more, I hear Whiterskin works only for some people so I can't take a chance on that one, I always heard positive about Herbalinn so I ordered one from www.herbalinn.com (Is this the same...

Skin whitening pills [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, my sister is using his product called LUCIDA-DA. She's using this product to lighten her skin and so far, she said its been working really good.. her friends comment that she lighter and I haven't seen her result cause she lives in japan.. what do you think about this product, do you think its...

View more questions Search