Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HCSPED06 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2007, 07:55 AM
    Low water pressure
    I have a regulator on my water line. I'm wondering if this could be what is causing low water pressure in my house. The problem has just recently started. I can't run my dishwasher and washing machine or any other water in the house at the same time! Is this something that I can replace myself or do I need a plumber?
    darrel1953 Posts: 86, Reputation: 12

Jun 11, 2007, 11:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by HCSPED06
    I have a regulator on my water line. I'm wondering if this could be what is causing low water pressure in my house. The problem has just recently started. I can't run my dishwasher and washing machine or any other water in the house at the same time! Is this something that I can replace myself or do I need a plumber?
    You may need a plumber to do this if you need to solder and you don't have the equipment or experience. If however you have a union above and below the device you should be able to do it yourself. Need more info. Just ask.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Water line replacement = entire house low water pressure [ 3 Answers ]

I recently had a water line break in my front yard. The city replaced the line but ever since (immediately following the water being turned back on) the water pressure has been significantly lower throughout the house in both the hot and cold. I checked and the valve is completely open so I am...

No water to both sinks / very low cold water pressure to bath and washer [ 1 Answers ]

My kitchen and bathroom sink have no water, period. Hot water seems to be pretty good to the bath and washer but cold water to those 2 locations are very weak. The outside faucet is very weak at best. I have had this problem for quite some time so it's not the fact that they are frozen. I just...

Low water pressure oil hot water heating system [ 1 Answers ]

How does one go about increasing water pressure in a baseboard heating system?

Low Pressure and Low Flow Water Supply [ 4 Answers ]

I recently moved into a house that is about 6 years old. The house sits upon a small hill. The water pressure is 40 psi at the street and the flow rate is 13 gpm. At the house, the pressure is about 30 psi and the flow rate is 3.5 gpm. The house is higher than the street level, but the...

Low water pressure in an area known for high pressure [ 3 Answers ]

Greetings, My wife and I are in the process of updating 1957 side by side split level. The previous owner (OK, my Mom as I bought the house I grew up in from her) said that when they moved in they had to install a pressure reducer into the line. I have searched high and low but, I can't see...

View more questions Search