Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    glitter Posts: 84, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2005, 04:21 PM
    I have lot of whiteheads on my nose & chin do u know anything that can take it away?
    I have a lot of white-heads on my nose and chin and I want to know if there's anything that can take them away?. I have been sWEEZing them with TWEEZER and also a hair pin. And they keep on coming back in 2 days! And it hurts and also my face is left with digs and marks.

Please can you help me!! I need help!!

If you know of any face tools that can take them away please let me know thanks! ;)
    staceyd Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2005, 10:55 AM
    What products are you using on your face? A good botanically based product line can make a world of difference, and you probably especially need a deep pore cleansing mask. I've found a great product line that has made a huge difference for my skin. If you want more info, email me at [email protected].
    monica Posts: 43, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2005, 09:56 AM
    Have you tried a Microdermabrasion?

Jun 8, 2005, 03:28 PM
    No i haven't use the microdermabrasion as yer but i want too,
    But there is a lot of that.
    I want to know what is the beast one?. what's the name of it?.
    A as for right now i'm using deep clean gentle scrub oil free by neutrogena and i saw no results. I wanted to know if the pore cleanerc tools really works? The one that u put on ypur face and it sucks the black and white heads out?.

Thank you!! :o

Jun 16, 2005, 02:49 PM
    Can anyone help me?.
    I need something that will take away all the white and black heads from my nose and chin area!!

Please I need help!!

Do any know of anything that will work?. please let me know!!
    Anyone know of any pore cleaner that you put on your face and it suck the black and white heads out?.
    One that works really good?. and do they work at all?.

Again please let me know!!

Thanks for all your help :)

Jun 24, 2005, 12:50 PM
    I really need help!!
    Please do any know of anything that can help me?.

Thanks and please let me know!!

Jun 30, 2005, 02:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by spyyder
    OK, I use to have blackheads. No matter what I used they wouldn't go away (from my nose). So then I found the solution.

BIORE PORE STRIPS. Get the one for your nose. Basically, you put some water on your nose (or area where blackheads are) then put the strip on. After a few minutes (actually, quite a while) then the strip hardens (like paper mache). You then have to pull it off (either fast or slow - but I would recommend slow!). This is the bad part, when you pull it off it hurts quite bad (I'm a guy, it hurts for me - imagine what it will feel like for you women!) as it also sticks onto your skin.

But the great part is that it took all my blackheads right out! And they stick onto the strip, most of the blackheads are actually over 2mm long! - it may not seem like it from the surface, but blackheads ARE VERY DEEP)

But anyway, the Biore Deep Pore strips dramatically work (from the first time you use it). It hurts pretty bad, but it does the job great (probably better than you will ever expect!). But remember to only use it over areas with not too much acne/pimples! THE BEST PART IS, THE STRIPS ARE NOT A PILL, A CREAME - THEY ARE MERE STICKY SUBSTANCES THAT GO DEEP INTO YOUR SKIN THEN HARDEN... AND IT WORKS INSTANTLY.

ANyway, yeah, they really work gr8.

Well I have used the Biore Deep Pore strips once or twice but I didn't think it worked for me, and it wasn't that bad!!
    Thanks for your help and I will try the few that I have left!
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Jul 1, 2005, 05:53 AM
    Whiteheads
    Hi,
    While you are trying various skin creams, lotions, home remedies, etc, you probably could afford to go see a Dermotologist.
    Have you considered seeing a doctor?
    Best wishes,
    fredg

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Chin ups [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, I am a 30 year old male (67 kgs not overweight for 5'9" height). I recently tried to do chin ups for the first time. I could not lift myself up even once :( . I found this surprising (shameful rather) because even small kids were going up and down 10 - 15 times on each trial :-[. How can I...

Object in nose [ 8 Answers ]

:eek: Does anyone have any advice on getting an objecrt out of a child's nose? One of my son's stuck a bead in his nose and he is too young to blow, so it won't come out. It is not blocking his airway but I don't think it should stay in there. If nothing comes up I think I am taking him to the...

About hair on my chin [ 3 Answers ]

Hey guys, l need help, lam already 16, l have dark mustache growing and chin hair growing too but the beard on my chin is really light color, are there any ways that l can get it darker? If it is shaving, please list me a routine of how to shave and how many days shave betweena and how long shave...

Dark spots on nose [ 2 Answers ]

I busted a pimple some time ago and it formed a dark spot on my nose is there any way that it can be removed.

Rash type thing on cheeks and chin. [ 5 Answers ]

For about the past year I have had red/dry small spots on my cheeks. They aren't itchy and only slightly raised if at all. They come and go but I have them longer then I don't. A few months ago they cleared up on my right cheek and I get them worse on my left now. They have also started appearing...

View more questions Search