Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shooting_starz Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2007, 11:14 PM
    Is my weight right for my height?
    Hi!

I'm 5 feet 6 and a half inches and weight about 132 pounds. Is my weight rigt for my height?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 10, 2007, 11:22 PM
    On the following site are charts for height and weight. Whether 132 pounds would be a correct or good weight would depend upon your frame. Your frame would be how large or small your bones are.

Height and Weight Chart - height weight chart, weight height chart
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Jun 11, 2007, 07:15 AM
    There's differences like was stated, frame especially, age, male or female, for instance if you're a female between 25-59 and have a small frame 120-133 lbs, Medium 130-144 lbs, and large frame 140-159. So we need more infor. age, frame, and gender, to give you a better idea.
    1busymaniam Posts: 29, Reputation: 6

Jun 11, 2007, 07:22 AM
    Hi Starz ,
    Yes you are height / weight proportionate . No problem there . Earlier this week we gave you more extensive answers for weight loss . Today I can only encourage lifelong workouts and drink water!! The others can tell you about diet .
    Good luck... Russell

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What should my calorie intake be-in order to lose weight for my height? [ 3 Answers ]

I am 5'2" and I recal a certain formula for calculating calorie intake FOR weight loss. I know it starts with : what is your goal weight (x) energy output = calories needed (to achieve goal. Does anyone know this formula? I really would love to know because I don't know how much I should...

Increase in Height Possible ? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I am 24 years old, and my height is 5-7 inches. Is it possible to increase the height ? What about the Yoko Height Increaser and other products which gave money back guarantee for such products?

I'm 5,9 I weight 200 pounds! Is that the right weight for me? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm 5,9 I weight 200 pounds! Is that the right weight for me?

Height [ 4 Answers ]

First of all.. I'm 4'11.. I'm short in middle school I'm in 7th grd.. and a lot of people are taller than me I matured in 3rd grd... at the end of third grd I started my period and I had boobs since like 2nd grd summer or third grd I don't remember but it was in between 2nd and 3rd. And I'm...

Height [ 4 Answers ]

At what age does a woman stop growing does anyone know?

View more questions Search