Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CSIMAXvsANIMAL-X Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2005, 11:42 AM
    Need Help, Please Its Eating Me Alive!
    Its been I think around 2-5 years since I last saw this movie. Its about teenagers and love. First there are these groups of friends and two guys are dating these girls, one of the girls is popular in school. There is a third girl (who in my opion reminds me of the girl from secret world of alex mack) who learns that she loves the popular girl, and can't stop thinking about her. Throughout the movie one of the guys ends up getting real mad and beats up one of his friends, and his girlfriend leaves him for the guy who got beat up. The lesbian girl now ends up locked in a bathroom with the popular girl, and they leave together and end up at her house drinking chocolate milk. Other then that a the fact that it is a foreign movie, I can't find the title out. Please help me if you can, thanks.
    yeldati Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2005, 06:14 PM
    Name of film
    It's a Swedish movie called "Show me Love" in the US and "****ing Amal" in Sweden.
    upinsmoke Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2008, 05:47 PM

OMG I saw this on TV once at like 4 in the morning, and it was eating ME alive too, and your link was there by accident and I saw it, and I'm sorry that's just too weird. Thank you this made my night, because I actually loved that movie a lot.
    Thank you! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old radiators + new boiler are boiling us alive [ 6 Answers ]

Help! We recently installed a new boiler and pump in our 77-year-old home. The water pressure is great, but too much for our old boilers. They are incredibly hot and can't be turned off. Our plumber has been searching for new valves to fit to the old radiators, but without luck. Any ideas?

I'm Alive(?) [ 16 Answers ]

I was at a ski resort, and heard a song that was really good, in my opinion, that had the hook "I'm Alive" in it. The song had a sort of creppy-funk vibe. Sorry I can't give more info, but it's been awhile since I heard it, and it's driving me crazy. Thx in advance for any help.

Eating [ 8 Answers ]

OK I have 2 problems, First my mom used to put people food in our two four year old Bichons when they wouldn't eat. She also hand fed them and gave them people food at and away from the dinner table a lot. Recently I have been training them to stop begging and there is no more table food. ...

Eating [ 16 Answers ]

Hi today I went to school and had like some crisps from one of my mates because I was hungry - that was at break - then at lunch I wasn't hungry at all. I haven't eaten since Tuesday night because yesterday I was just not hungry and then at dinner/tea etc time I had pizza but it made me feel sick...

Lab not eating! [ 1 Answers ]

I read all the posts about dogs not eating and couldn't find anything about Labs not eating. I was told a couple years ago by someone that Labs have no "full" sensor and will eat themselves to death if you leave food out. Well my Yellow Lab is 2 years old and is in perfect health that I know of. My...

View more questions Search