Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LeaSmith31 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2007, 08:57 PM
    New hot water tank installed, loss of water pressure
    After the installation of a new hot water tank, we have less pressure which is only noticeable when trying to fill the tub. Any ideas?
    Thank you.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jun 11, 2007, 01:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by LeaSmith31
    After the installation of a new hot water tank, we have less pressure which is only noticable when trying to fill the tub. Any ideas?
    Thank you.
    Have you checked the faucet assembly to make sure nothing is lodged in the valves and restricting the flow? When you changed the HW heater, you would most probably have sediment, rust, or other items knocked loose and available for causing these kinds of problems.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Low water pressure from hot water tank [ 8 Answers ]

I drained my water supply when fitting new bathroom suite I have turn the mains water back on but I am not getting any pressure from the hot water taps the cold is fine

Loss of hot water pressure [ 4 Answers ]

The hot water pressure(cold is fine) throughout my house except for the washer and basement faucet has decreased to just a little more than a trickle and is taking forever become hot. I live in an old house and my husband is thinking that we will need to put in all new plumbing. What can we do to...

Low pressure, hot water, backflushed, drained tank [ 5 Answers ]

I'd like a more thorough description of this if possible. I've done everything I can think of other than checking this nipple. My pipes look like copper. The house is about 15 years old. Water pressure was great one day and had dropped to about 1/4 or less the very next day (it didn't drop...

Loss of hot water pressure in Kitchen sink [ 1 Answers ]

My kitchen sink loss pressure, but only happens with the hot water, the cold water has the same. I wonder if someone knows the answer or can help me fix it

Loss of pressure with hot water [ 2 Answers ]

I am not sure what model number shower we have, but we built our house in 1985 and the shower says Château by Moen. Earlier this morning about 3 hours ago, the shower worked as it usually does, however now, the only water pressure we have going to the shower head and to the faucet to fill the tub,...

View more questions Search