Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 11, 2007, 09:27 PM
    Well I will agree, the only difference between the street walker and the mistress, is they only have one customer and they pay better.

And yes I do judge actions and morality. Not sure it will look good on the resume, in the future.
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Jun 12, 2007, 04:47 PM
    Cash as agreed upon, a new Buick, a 3/2 with a new puppy...
    Compensation? Doesn't anyone want to address what can happen to emotions when, and I mean when, this crumbles?
    NowWhat Posts: 1,634, Reputation: 264
    Ultra Member

Jun 12, 2007, 06:17 PM
    Wouldn't that be covered under worker's comp. I mean when you get hurt on the job - you get compensated. And since this is a "job"...
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 12, 2007, 08:35 PM
    Maybe unemployment compensation. How do you get hurt working on your back??
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 12, 2007, 08:36 PM
    Sorry, T-Man, had to spread the love. But this was what I was going to put.

Ummm, maybe a slipped disc, a pulled groin muscle?
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jun 12, 2007, 09:05 PM
    You know... granted... this COULD be a troll.

But... the only person who answered it as if it were serious (and still managed to give some moral advice without judging) was Ruby. Kudos, Ruby--had to spread the love.
    Expert

Jun 12, 2007, 09:42 PM
    All due respect, a ho who comes to a public forum to ask how much to charge for a booty call, is a dumb ho, who should find an honest job. That's an insult and a slap in the face to all here and I, just me, gave it all the respect that its due.
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Jun 12, 2007, 09:56 PM
    Is there any insurance for Ho's? Like Geicho?
    jeremy4719 Posts: 136, Reputation: 4

Jun 13, 2007, 08:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by magprob
    Is there any insurance for Ho's? Like Geicho?
    YOU MAKE ME SICK RESPONSE:

I think you need to get off your knees or back, whatever position it is today, and walk up to McDonalds and ask them for a job.

MY ANSWER:

I feel for you, because you obviously have little self-esteem and most of us here probably aren't helping. Just take some time and figure out why you want to lower yourself to a level of sex for money or whatever you want to call it. Go up to McDonalds and get a job now!
    bigdreamer85 Posts: 44, Reputation: 5

Jul 12, 2007, 12:28 PM
    HELLO PEOPLE... Its her life

Anyway, I'm sure his wife probably knows he's got something going on the side...
    I'd ask for money for housing, utilities, shopping money, and whether or not he cares about you working, and if he doesn't want you to work I'd make sure that shopping money was a good amount... and make sure that other than his wife you were the only one who was with him.. Only you can set the exact amount but just get the best BUCK for the BANG... lol sorry couldn't resist
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

Jul 12, 2007, 12:38 PM
    I notice these gals never espond to the posts.

What a terrible situation - being used.

These gals alwayshtink more will come of it.

Let me guess - VERY low self esteem.
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Jul 12, 2007, 01:06 PM
    "talaniman agrees: All she wanted to know was how much her A$$ was worth."

If I got paid by the pound - I'd be worth a fortune!
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Jul 12, 2007, 04:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman
    What makes you think we know how much a ho is supposed to charge for giving up her a$$??? How much do you think its worth??? Wait around I'm sure an experienced ho will come along to advise you.
    Had to spread it Tal but this is a good one!
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Jul 12, 2007, 04:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by RubyPitbull
    No matter what we say, she has made it abundantly clear she is going through with this. So, I think she should ask for the things I pointed out such as a pension plan or 401K, and dental & health benefits which I forgot to mention. After all, it is a business arrangement. I am sure if he isn't lying about his financial status, he would be quite willing to give her those extras. The men on those sites are supposed to be very wealthy and it is apparent that is why she chose to be a member of the site. If he isn't willing to do those things, then he either is lying about his finances, or he just isn't a very good sugar daddy. Kendall needs to find one that is willing to give her the things she needs to survive properly. Isn't that what a mistress does? It is obvious that this kind of arrangement is what she is looking for instead of a loving, stable relationship with a husband and children. Oh yes, I forgot all about that. Kendall, you need to discuss what will happen if you get pregnant. I am sure that isn't something that he wants from you since he has a wife at home and probably children. It would be a good idea for you to talk with him about his either getting a vasectomy or it might be wise to have him pay to have your tubes tied. Just remember that if he is rich, he can afford to take care of all your medical bills and such. I am sure he won't mind. As I said, this is a business arrangement and you do want someone to take care of all your financial needs. So, in addition to everything else I mentioned, don't expect to be included in his will. You need to make sure you can squeeze as much money out of him as you possibly can. Be completely upfront about it because he expects that. Believe me, he will understand completely when you ask about all this stuff. I am sure you aren't the first girl he has approached about being his mistress if you met him through one of those websites. Who knows? Maybe he has someone else besides you. You better find all this out. You don't need to be picking up any STDs.;)
    Ruby, I know I'll have to spread it but, by golly she wanted an answer and you gave her one!
    Inspired Posts: 178, Reputation: 22

Jul 12, 2007, 07:20 PM
    Hahahahah, are you serious. Wait... someone pinch me, is this a for real question? Guys I think someone is messing with us. However, if someone is dumb enough to ask such a question, then here is my answer. You obviously are not a good person in that you have no care or concern about ruining the lives of his family. Instead of posting on this forum, why don't you go stand on the street corner and look for your "sugar daddy"?
    Expert

Jul 12, 2007, 07:30 PM
    why don't you go stand on the street corner and look for your "sugar daddy"?
    The internet has made hoeing on the street all but obsolete.
    GoldieMae Posts: 263, Reputation: 89

Jul 12, 2007, 07:39 PM
    LOLOLOL!

Maybe you should call his wife and ask what the going rate is these days. Sheesh!
    Expert

Jul 12, 2007, 07:42 PM
    That's funny. She should get her own web-site
    If she wants to make what the real hoes make, she will, what a brilliant idea!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Fan Blower not working in "ON" or "AUTO" in heat or AC [ 13 Answers ]

Got home from the Brewer game this afternoon and noticed the house was warm(78). Outside was 91. I checked the T-stat and it was set correct. Noticed the air vents weren't blowing anything. Went outside and the condenser and fan was running fine. Then I went downstairs to the furnace unit to see...

A/C or Heat does not work w/thermostat set "on" or "auto". [ 22 Answers ]

A/C or Heat doesn't work in "on" or "auto". Fan will not come on at the "on" position either. I changed the batteries in the thermostat. I also read somewhere to disconnect the "Y" and hold it to the "R" on the thermostat for two minutes. That will tell me if the thermostat is the problem. ...

Word XP - Tab/ruler measurement is "ch". What is "ch"? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Guys I'm actually an advanced Word user but I'm scratching my head over what seems to be a very basic (but frustrating) issue after recently installing Word XP/2002. :confused: Note: I'm in Australia so I use metric. If you're using inches, 1.27cm = 1/2 inch. Not that it matters! I've...

My "Friend With Benefits" [ 34 Answers ]

Okay... first off, I know this forum is all about advice and/or critizism but, PLEASE take it easy on me! There was a post not too long ago about "friends with benefits" and I mentioned that I had one for a couple of years and that it worked for me! Now... me and my "friend with benefits" got...

View more questions Search