Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nicky1472 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2007, 03:54 PM
    Virgin. Light Brownish bleeding no period?
    Hi I'm 19 and me and my boyfriend want to keep our virginity till we get married so he sometimes ejaculates on my breasts and sometimes by rubbing on my clitoris and ejaculating on my stomach. I had my last period on 12 may 2007 and yesterday on 9 June I had light bleeding coloured dark brown I thought I had my periods but it stopped I'm very worried. Could I be pregnant? Can the pre clear coloured make me pregnant? Please help I'm so worried! Thanks
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 10, 2007, 04:44 PM
    If you two have not actually HAD SEX, that is PIV (penis in vagina) and he hasn't ejaculated inside you then I don't know what you are worried about because you say he has only ejaculated on your breasts and stimulated your clitoris.

I would suggest you pay more attention to the birds and bees information, or visit a website that explains it all to you. Have you and your mom actually had 'the talk' where she explains how a man and a woman co-relate? If not, then if you are l9 you had better be seeking some realllllyyy gooooooood information about the birds and bees.
    bekah876 Posts: 445, Reputation: 38

Jun 10, 2007, 08:20 PM
    Wait... I am confused. You can't be pregnant if you haven't had sex. Even if he ejaculates on you then rubs you. But what do you mean can the pre clear coloured get you pregnant? Are you having sex and he is pulling out and ejaculating on your stomach? What would it matter about the pre ? I am not sure if you are having sex or not.
    nicky1472 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2007, 05:22 AM
    Geez I was just asking you don't have to bite my head off I thought this forum is from experienced people but some people are just experienced in dissing others.. Anyway I want to ask that can I get pregnant if my boyfriend just rubs his penis on my I mean can I get pregnant from his clear pre ejaculation? And no he has never penetrated me. Thanks
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Jun 11, 2007, 05:28 AM
    Yes you can, if some of the semen gets inside of you. It only takes 1 sperm to attach to 1 of your eggs. Also the brown blood is nothing to worry about this is normal... But as tickle suggested, you really need to get informed on sex education.
    iamgreensleeves Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2007, 09:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by bushg
    yes you can, if some of the semen gets inside of you. it only takes 1 sperm to attach to 1 of your eggs. also the brown blood is nothing to worry about this is normal...But as tickle suggested, you really need to get informed on sex education.

This is the answer you want to listen to.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Brownish coulered period [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 27 I'm not on birth control due to a hereditry blood disorder ( ledon factor five ) I have been having a brownish coulered period for 3 months now instead of my normal period I had an abortion 9 months ago and was tested for stds ( came back negative ) I have been with the same partner for...

Sex during fertility period,Plan B within 24 hrs.Light bleeding in 8 days.Pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I had intercourse during my fertility period(towards the end of it) on 26th May. The condom broke. I took Plan B within 24 hours. Now ( 8 days after intercourse) I am experiencing odorless light reddish bleeding like the start of a period but without any other regular symptoms of my period...

Bleeding during sex, brownish discharge high stress level [ 1 Answers ]

I am a women 24 year of age. I have been diagnosed with HPV about 4 months ago. I had to have cryo to remove some abnormal cells on my cervics about 3 months ago. I have had only the one abnormal pap 4 months ago. I have been taking the gardasil shots. I started birth control pills about 5 months...

Brownish discharge followed by very light bleeding [ 1 Answers ]

I have been on alesse for 2 months now. I took the first pack on time everyday for three weeks and then had unprotected sex during my period time in which I took emergency contraceptives after and then had no period. I continued taking my second pack on time as usual and now I'm in my period time...

View more questions Search