Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BoBByBoB Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2005, 06:30 AM
    Business plan. Its necessity
    Hi, guys!!

Can you tell me if it is necessary to make a business plan if you aren't going to attract investors and run a small business?

Thank you!
    ghost Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

Jun 3, 2005, 04:58 PM
    To make or not to make?. that isn't a question!
    Thinking very simply - BPlan for small business whithout investors seems to be not needed. But always make it all the same - u'll quickly see weak places of your affair from the other point of view...
    McLaren Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Jan 11, 2006, 05:36 AM
    I agree
    I’m going to agree on this one, since the business plan may not be a necessity to get the business off the ground from an investment/capital point of view. It will however help you stay on track once you’re up and running and may even help you to avoid making mistakes as you build the foundation for your business.
    mr.yet Posts: 1,725, Reputation: 176
    Ultra Member

Jan 11, 2006, 05:54 AM
    Business plan
    Not necessary, but really useful, by making a business plan from the start, you set goals you want to meet to make this investment succeed, you will be spending and lots of time and money to the business go. By having this plan as a guide it will help you stay on the correct path.

Good luck!:D
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Jan 11, 2006, 09:43 AM
    I agree with Mr. Yet.

A business plan is not necessary, but it is recommended.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

New Business Plan [ 5 Answers ]

I am looking for someone to review my business plan. The ideal person must do pro bono work, and must have previous experience in the autosound market, or in technology. Our business is retail and installation of audio, visual and navigation systems. Our Business Plan is being used to secure...

Business plan [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: I am writing a business plan for class. Can someone help me? I need some ideas.

Business to business vs Business to Consumer retail [ 1 Answers ]

How does Business to business retail differ from business to consumer retail?

New Business Plan [ 2 Answers ]

Hello-Thanks for your input in advance... I have a "food product" idea that I want start selling. I think that I want to "test market" this idea by making it myself and selling it at the local County Farmers Market. Although my product is a "fresh, refrigerated. Uncooked" product (by the way...

Sample template for a business plan [ 1 Answers ]

Is there a sample template available for a business plan

View more questions Search