Ask
    Reenajos Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2005, 03:02 AM
    Information updated
    Information updated
    camtours Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2005, 11:37 AM
    Awanshine
    Have personally used awanshine fade cream and the serum. It worked for me within a week. I could see visible changes on my knees and knuckles within just three days of using the serum. And it is very safe.This is the best I have used in 12 years. The price is rediculously low compared to similar natural hydroquinone free products. But I believe it does the job well. The feedback on their site is really authentic since it comes off eBay, compared to what other skin care companies provide. It is easy to verify feedback.
    Give it a shot and you might be surprise. visit their website at www.skin-so-fair.com of information. Please try and read the beauty tips
    Helen
    tetriot Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2005, 12:07 AM
    Hey ^^~ I've been searching for a good lightening serum/cream since forever.. and Awanshine sounds like a hopeful product.. I wanted to do a background search on the product.. but then came up with really bad results.. From Global Healing Group, I found out that this product has toxic impurities.. and is much less 'natural' than it claims to be.. :eek: Lols.. the main reason I registered on the boards, is because I wanted to warn you.. So I hope that will be helpful.. it's so terrible that an effective product is harmful X__X;; ayes.. must continue my search then..

http://www.ghchealth.com/forum/about683.html :cool:
    camtours Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2005, 06:45 PM
    Re: safe cosmetics ingredients
    Have done a lot of research on personal care products particularly skin lightening ingredients. What you think is toxic is not. 99% of all makeup products in the world today use these ingredients. For example the parabens such as methyl paraben, propyl paraben, butyl paraben, have all be approved by the U.S cosmetics and ingredient review committee. These are preservatives used in cosmetics at such a low concentration and as little as 0.01% is effective as preservative. visit their website at
    http://www.cir-safety.org/ for more information.
    You actually see other ingredients like propylene glycol, butylene glycol, these are also approved ingredients for use in cosmetics worldwide. Every chemical in the world is toxic if used above a certain concentation. Even medications such as aspirin, though safe, becomes toxic if improperly used.
    visit Google and start your search today and let me know which companies uses alternative preservatives. visit www.makari.com and check their ingredients. This is another company that sells natural lightening products. They use preservatives like methylparaben and also propylene glycol. You want that perfect product, keep searching and keep me informed.
    visit http://www.cir-safety.org/staff_files/publist.pdf and see the safety list of ingredients.
    My guess is that a product is natural when it contains all natural lightening ingredients.
    Also visit Paula Begoun's website; an author of several books on cosmetics. She has written a book on cosmetics. Actually she has a cometics dictionary. visit her website http://www.cosmeticscop.com/shop/pro...=S#ingredients
    These are her ingredients in her lightening cream/lotion. Hydroquinone 2% (melanin inhibitor). Other Ingredients: Purified Water, Glycolic Acid (alpha-hydroxy acid) Dicaprylyl Maleate (thickener/emollient), Cyclomethicone (skin conditioning agent), Ethoxydiglycol (emulsifier), Glyceryl Stearate (thickener), Cetearyl Alcohol (thickener), Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Lactic Acid (water binding agents), Stearic Acid, Isostearic Acid (thickeners), Sodium Hydroxide (pH balancer), Magnesium Aluminum Silicate (thickener), Rosa Canina (Rose Hips) Fruit Oil (plant oil/emollient), Squalane (emollient), Dimethicone (skin conditioning agent), Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E/antioxidant), Panthenol (water-binding agent), Allantoin (skin soothing agent), Hydrogenated Lecithin (emollient), Bisabolol (skin soothing agent), Sodium PCA (water-binding agent), Kojic Dipalmitate (emollient), Xanthan Gum, PEG-100 Stearate (thickeners), Sodium Bisulfite, Sodium Sulfite, Disodium EDTA (preservatives), Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben (all preservatives).

From this list you can see that the parabens (at least 3 of them), propylene glycols, glycerin, butylene glycol, Dimethicone are all there. Do you think these ingredients are toxic? Absolutely not. The concentrations used can never be harmful to humans. This is why they are all approved by the cosmetics and ingredient review commission.

Most products made for babies also contain most of the list. Therefore my conclusion is don't base your judgement on that list because you will search for centuries and you will never find that perfect product you want. Awanshine products are awesome.
    visit avons website, click on ingredients, visit mary kay and check their ingredients and other thousands of products in the market. Better still go to walmart with your list and start scrutinizing each cream, lotion etc on the shelves and see what I mean. These are all approved ingredients. So the details in this posting are truly unfounded
    HELEN
    wtiney Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2005, 03:07 PM
    [QUOTE=Reenajos]I have wheatish complexion and have pigmentation. I was looking for a cream which doesnot contain hydroquinone. Then I came across this website http://www.cosmepharm.com/index.php. In this website there is a cream called "Awanshine lightening cream". It seems good since it contains natural whitening agent arbutin.
    Has anyone used it? Is it safe to use this cream? Please help.
    EMAILID:[email protected][/QUOT

I used the Awanshine cream for the face and lotion for the body for two month but its west of money for the more it make my skin worse
    magni Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2005, 11:02 AM
    re: awanshine line
    I used awanshine a while back and it worked well for my skin. It is a great product at a great price. You see there feedback from eBay cannot be fake. I works. A lot of nice feedback about the product. He serum works overnight
    it uses arbutin at 4%. Arbutin is very safe and works well
    the serum is very good for acne and their spots
    I am a fan of this line of products

copied this from their website
    http://www.skin-so-fair.com/testimonials.htm
    TESTIMONIAL OF THE WEEK :)

I want to say THANK-YOU! This product is wonderful and does exactly what it says it will do. I must admit, I was very skeptical . I am a medium complexion African American women, who has had acne problems of some sort all of my life, I scar very easily and they are very dark. I have been to several dermatology doctors from my early teens up until about May of this year. I've tired things like Retin-Aproducts and the dreaded hydroquinone. Not one of my doctors had even suggested to me to try a product with kojic acid, not even the Black doctors I had seen. I began using this product at the end of June. It is now the end of July, and I am amazed. First of all , the dark scars on my face have dramatically improved and the condition of my skin is incredible. My skin feels smooth and my acne breakouts have decreased . Another thing I forgot to mention was the price. For a product of this caliber, the price is unbelievable. Skin-So-Fair has definitely made a believer out of me. I have told my niece about this product and she is excited to try it. You guys have a customer for life. Sincerely, S. Lewis Gardena, CA 90249

An African American

Hey! Awww thanks so much for the gift offer! Well the serum and the body milk does wonders for my skin. Whichever one of those you want to send is just fine (^-^). Just wanted to thank you sooo much again for the great product! When the M.K. sales lady came up to me and complimented my skin I was totally baffled because I usually have lots of blemishes and huge pores and the skin tone is totally uneven and I have eczema , etc.. I've never had "good" skin... so I was SO surprised! Anyway wow! You are a God-send to be selling this! Being Filipino, white/light skin is absolutely beautiful and treasured (which is funny because in America being tan is supposedly wanted? Haha :D ) and now I'm starting to have lighter skin even if I haven't been using your product that long! Before I was debating between your product and this other product from the Philippines
    called Godiva. Thank goodness I bought yours <3! Just... wow. Thank you so so much!!
    Best regards and God bless! Didi (AN EBAYER)

A WHITE / PHIPPINO

Hey, me again... can I just be real with you? You all are just AWESOME! That AWANSHINE cream is EXCELLENT! (Name 1, Name 2, Name 3 denotes actual names of US products not shown for privacy purposes) whoever else... HAS NOTHING ON AWANSHINE! EL ZIPPO! ZILCH... NOTHING COMPARES AT THAT PRICE, AND ALL NATURAL INGREDIENTS CAN NEVER BE BEAT... NEVER! I STAND BEHIND THIS PRODUCT BECAUSE IT WORKS... NO HYPE... NOTHING TECHNICAL OR FANCY SCHMOOZE... IT JUST
    WORKS!! (Not trying to elicit anything - this stuff is just that good... it does EXACTLY WHAT IT SAYS AND MORE... my skin is becoming almost 100% improved!! ) Thank you so much for the extras thrown in and super fast lightening shipment----- actually matches the super fast lightening product that you sell..! AN ABSOLUTE PERFECT MATCH! I just have to keep it real and say a very sincere THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART! And oh yeah... I MOST DEFINITELY WILL BE
    BACK! Thanks again!! Dianne.. . Serving GOD... to serve people :)
    An African American / an eBay shopper ladysoup14 ( 23) Feb-19-05 13:08 5555774474

Hello,
    I just want to give an update on the skin-so fair product. It's only a week and I already notice a different on my mother's arms. She has large darkened patches from sun damage and they have already lightened up. Thanks for a product that actually works and doesn't cost a fortune! Petitpoulet81 EBAYER
    - This stuff works and the seller is very gracious w/ any questions/concerns. Buyer balackbeauty ( 3 ) Jul-14-05 09:12 5592593989
    - This fabulous cream is miraculous. Love it!! Will buy more. AAAAAA++++++ Buyer evagifts ( 93) Jul-13-05 13:58 5573679033

ONE WORD I CAN SAY Brilliant , IT REALLY WORK EVERYBODY MUST BUY IT Thanks A MILLION Buyer lucasfrn2 ( 2 ) Aug-10-05 22:50 5597208554
    Unbelievable! I tried Hydoquinone (didn't work) THIS STUF WORKED IN TWO DAYS! Buyer kfaith22 ( 5 ) Aug-10-05 08:52 5603517277

- Awesome product. Results seen overnight! Will be lifelong customer. Thanks. Buyer evagifts ( 93) Jul-11-05 19:12 5573676949
    - Bon produit, ma peau est lisse au about de 5 jours d'utilisation. Merci NICE PRODUCT, MY SKIN HAS BEEN LIGHTENED IN FIVE DAYS Buyer armellefleur123 ( 2 ) FROM FRANCE Jun-02-05 10:15 5578887666 Buyer halimeh413 ( 10) Jun-07-05 00:01 5587645599

- wow this actually works! Been getting compliments from every one! &I'm back for more!

Got it yesterday, used last night and it worked ALREADY!! WOW! Thanks Buyer katema74 Jun-15-05 16:43 5585577316

- Haven't used cream, but serum works overnight to peel dead layer of skin on face A+ Buyer stock67 ( 82) Jun-23-05 14:58 5581588587

- This is my 3rd order. Wonderful product. Works in just days. Recommend to all Buyer trinity37b4 ( 107) Jun-27-05 12:03 5573676949

- started lightening the first week! Buyer mittedone424 ( 24) Jun-29-05 11:02 5571104482

- doubted if it would work but price was right, AMAZING! Can see results in just 24hrs! Buyer pm7600 ( 165) Apr-09-05 13:36 5571104482

- Great product, it actually works without risk associated with chemical products Buyer manofthepoop ( 11) Mar-21-05 20:44 5563682997
    Reenajos Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2005, 11:47 AM
    About Awanshine cream...
    Hi Tetroit and others

Initially after knowing the ingredients I felt that Awanshine cream contained harmful ingredients but the ingredients used in this is not harmful and are also used in other famous brand products.. one of the example is Peter Thomas.. if anyone interested can have alook at the ingredients in those products... and so please don't look into my previous messages saying that this cream contains anything harmful... I too did a lot of research about these ingredients as Camtours.
    So I want you all to know that Awanshine is safe to use.

Reena

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Awanshine and skin so fair products [ 10 Answers ]

I have been using awanshine and skin so fair products for about 2 months now and I have not seen any changes to my skin tone. I do not understand how everyone else seems to be getting lighter within a week of usage. Could anyone please let me know of other safe and effective products that...

New product [ 3 Answers ]

I would like to start a business making a new product. The product would be made from a finished product from one manufacturer and modifing that product. As an example suppose I bought 3-m scotch tape with adhesive on one side and then coated the other side with another adhesive (say Dupont) ,...

Product corruption [ 6 Answers ]

didn't want to retort but I feel it necessary. a certain person has chosen to write things about which me which are irrelevant and untrue - fair enough. to misguide a whole board - a no go. I have been in contact with various internet scam fraud prevention authorities, in time people who...

Have Any Of You Used This Product [ 1 Answers ]

Have any of you ever ordered anything off WWW.DRULAPRODUCTS.COM?? im dark skin and i am trying to lighten my skin. :d

View more questions Search