Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cannon Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2003, 12:21 AM
    Motherboard
    Can any one help with my new motherboard?
    I have bought a MSI KT4 Ultra motherboard and AMD 2.4 XP,1G DDR Ram,80G HHD but when I put all this together and boot it up all, I got was blank screen becase it didn't autodetect my CPU at 133MHz and I can't set it up manually because there no jumper setting on the board to do it manually?
    tototu Posts: 15, Reputation: 3

Apr 5, 2003, 11:35 AM
    motherboard
    How is it that you know it didn't autodetect your CPU? I Would take a look at proper seating of your AGP card if you are getting a true blank screen. Blue screen is a different matter. Seating cards in slots can take up to 30# of pressure the first time. When I am doing a build, I like to seat everything on the mobo while I still have it on the bench so that the hard to seat stuff is sent "home" with a mobo backed up by a hard flat surface. Still hard to install later, but less chance of stress sepraration of a circuit. ;D ;D ;D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Motherboard Manual [ 1 Answers ]

Where can I download the manual of my 663AS PRO (Jetway) Mainboard? It is not available at the Jetway site neither to other sites I have checked. Can anyone direct me to the proper site?

Motherboard Warranty [ 1 Answers ]

Can anybody tell me how long are Gigabyte Motherboards under Warranty, I don't seem to be able to find out.

Motherboard... [ 3 Answers ]

Hi! I wonder how to find out if my motherboard is ATX or not, cause I'm buying an new midi tower for my PC and I wonder if my current motherboard will fit in to it...

How do I find out what motherboard I have? [ 14 Answers ]

How can you find out what motherboard you have without opening the cpu? And how can you find out what's the highest speed processor your motherboard can handle? Help!! 1 :confused:

Motherboard [ 1 Answers ]

Can any one help with my new motherboard? I have bought a MSI KT4 Ultra motherboard and AMD 2.4 XP,1G DDR Ram,80G HHD but when I put all this together and boot it up all, I got was blank screen becase it didn't autodetect my CPU at 133MHz and I can't set it up manually because there no jumper...

View more questions Search