Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dalmollie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2007, 09:54 AM
    I have a lump behind my ear lobe
    I have a lump behind my ear lobe that is quite big. It is sore but I cannot squeeze anything out of it. I have tried bathing it with hot salt water but this does nothing. I think it is some sort of boil but how can I get rid of it.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 10, 2007, 11:02 AM
    I've had those too. Several times a day hold a warm washcloth over it for 15-min periods. If it doesn't break and drain soon by itself, you'll have to allow the doctor to deal with it.
    wickedimp Posts: 57, Reputation: 14

Jun 11, 2007, 04:33 AM
    I had one of these... let the doctor at it... I did a DIY job on mine and it lingered around for ages before clearing up.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lump Behind Ear [ 2 Answers ]

Hello and thanks in advance, I have had a lump behind my ear for a long time now, over 2 years. I haven't noticed it grow significantly. I'm only 14 and it's seemed to grow as I grow so it's always in proportion. I just thought I'd check here for your expertise.

Lump behind my ear [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I've had a lump behind my ear for over a month now, at first I thought it was a spot but it didn't go away and has started to get sore, it's the size of a pea. What should I do :confused:

Lump behind ear [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, My husband has a lump behind his left ear. He says it is not sore and just appears to be a soft tissue lump. It does not appear to be attached to the bone. He has had it for about 6 months. Do you think he should see a doctor?

Lump in ear [ 1 Answers ]

I have a pea size lump at the top part of my ear right the cover bit however its like behind my ear its painful to touch and I haven't been unwell. Its also grown abit in size what could it be please

Lump behind ear [ 1 Answers ]

I've got a lump on my head. On the hairless area right behind my ear. It's about the size of a nickel, kind of hard, definitely not attatched to my skull because I can move it around, and it itches from time to time. I've had it for about a year I guess. Any guesses on what it might be?

View more questions Search