Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Doubts22299 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2007, 07:05 AM
    Am I bisexual?
    I'm 25, male and always felt attraction for women. I had some girlfriends, but.. I feel that I like to see naked men. I have sexual fantasies with them.
    Nobody knows, apparently I'm straight. Anyway I can't imagine having a love relationship with a man. That's too bizarre to me, maybe because I really love women.
    So... what is my sexual orientation?
    Lenovo Posts: 180, Reputation: 14

Jun 10, 2007, 07:14 AM
    Honestly, only you can truly decide what your sexual orientation is.
    MummaCrash Posts: 136, Reputation: 19

Jun 10, 2007, 08:00 AM
    I agree with what the person above has said.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jun 10, 2007, 08:00 AM
    Hello doubts?

Are you bi? If you're lucky, you are. Cause, all of a sudden your pool of potential bedmates doubles.

Of course, if you can't handle being bi, you're not so lucky.

However, you are what you are, so you might as well enjoy it. Cause that's the way it is, and it ain't going to change. Does society like it?? No. But, society doesn't like a whole lot, and who says you need their approval anyway?

excon
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 11, 2007, 10:26 AM
    Find a guy... thats clean D&D free... and find out... you are either going to like it or put those ideas forever out of your mind. Either way you will know for sure.

I can guess as a straight man the hardest thing to do would be to perform oral on another guy. You can't really pretend its anything else I would guess.
    putimo Posts: 6, Reputation: 3

Jun 24, 2007, 08:50 AM
    Hi" I have the same question as you.. am I a bi..? Because I have a boyfriend and this last two years I have a reletionship with the girl(girl to girl)i love being with her.I like the way she cares for me... we have sex morethan my boyfriend did... I like the way she touches me, so gentle... but now we are not together but I still love her and god knows... I hate this feeling but don't know what to do.. help please...
    NatHarv Posts: 1, Reputation: 0

Jun 25, 2007, 05:16 AM

Hi I know it's the obivious but you're going through a phase
    Mate
    If you don't see yourself in a relasionship with a man then I don't believe
    Your bi at all
    Then again if you haven't tried it how you going to know if you do try itand some how it
    Doesn't feel right then my friend you are as straight as an arrow
    americangayboy Posts: 220, Reputation: 38

Jun 25, 2007, 10:57 AM
    If you are sexually attracted to both men and women, you are bi. It's pretty clear to me that you are. I hear a lot of people in these situations say that they can't imagine being in a relationship with someone of the same sex/don't want to be gay/bi and that's why they doubt they're gay/bi. That is not the case. Nobody starts wanting to be different!

One thing to keep in mind, if you try having sex with a man, it will probably be uncomfortable the first couple of times, so don't think that because you didn't enjoy your first experience you are 100% straight.
    rondom1 Posts: 40, Reputation: 2

Jun 25, 2007, 02:05 PM
    I'd say don't waste your time wondering what your label is simple do what you please.

Also don't let people convince you it's a phase for whatever reason they may have its usually from homophobia and fearing if they say whatever is good for u then that means they are gay. Just let things come as they may
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

Jun 25, 2007, 05:54 PM
    Okay, I know where you are coming from, yes you are bisexual-so what? So am I.

There is a theory that sexuality is a physical and mental thing-for instance, you may wish to have physical sex with a guy, but not like the "love" concept.

Conversely, you may find the whole man to man thing highly erotic-you may not want to DO IT physically-just fantasise-again it's bisexuality.

Sexuality is not black and white-it is a grey area. You are you, forget the label-it's BS. Find a partner m or f, and be done with it.

Cheers!
    akms Posts: 131, Reputation: -3

Sep 9, 2007, 11:03 AM
    Comment on NatHarv's post
    Yah I hate it when pple think stuffs a phase
    akms Posts: 131, Reputation: -3

Sep 9, 2007, 11:04 AM
    Comment on Xrayman's post
    Tottaly agree

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Gay or bisexual I don't know [ 36 Answers ]

Hey I'm 21 m from australia Ever since I was like 12 I've been sexually active towards other guys I've had sex with girls but I don't like it.. it doesn't satisfy me at all.. But I want the straight life wife,kids,house and it all but I just can't do it. All my friends are homophobics and hate...

Bisexual Boyfriend [ 5 Answers ]

I'm a straight girl and last year I dated a great guy, who was bisexual. This never caused a problem for us because neither one of us wanted a serious relationship (I'm a big flirt). So cheating or any of the usual concerns were never a problem. However we broke up after dating for 5months...

View more questions Search