Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    linnie Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2005, 10:11 AM
    Pregnancy possible after three days?
    Hi everyone, :confused:

I didn't have sex (I'm a virgin), but my boyfriend rubbed his penis around my , he didn't come in me or near me, he always came outside. But I've read somewhere that even pre- has sperms.
    It was the third day after my period, and its been four days since I was supposed to have my period ( 29th may). Is it possible that I may be pregnant, and if I am how would everything go about if I am still a virgin... :confused:
    Sonnenwende Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2005, 01:25 PM
    It is highly unlikely you are pregnant, but the only way to tell is to take the test.
    yo3054yo Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2009, 11:17 AM
    You cannot get pregnant if he does not ejaculate inside of you. Even pre ejaculant would have to of been unside of you to get you pregnant, and if you say you are a virgin, he has not been inside of you. You have nothing to worry about.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 22, 2009, 12:16 PM

Pre does have sperm in it and yes, it's possible to get pregnant with pre, that's why the pull out method isn't an effective form of birth control.

It's unlikely that you are pregnant, but, if you two are fooling around like this, why not make him wear a condom, just to be safer?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 30, 2009, 05:07 PM
    This thread is almost 4 years old! :eek: Therefore, it is closed.

Folks, please remember to check the dates before answering.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

7 days late, spotting last 2 days [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, My period is 7 days late today. The past couple of days I've been having cramps and I'm always sure my period has started but when I go to the bathroom there's nothing in my underware, just some brown smearing when I wipe. My husband and I have been trying to conceive for 2 months... I tested...

If period comes after having sex 9 days before, is pregnancy possible? [ 16 Answers ]

Hi I had sex with my boyfriend couple of times in last month. Last time intercourse was 8 days before. Now my period has started today. My question is, is there any chance that I’m pregnant now? Please kindly answer my doubt. Some times he doesn’t put his orgasm inside the vagina completely...

Days Of Yesteryear [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering if someone could clarify for me that the days were indeed once faster on earth than they are now. I have read quite a bit in Astronomy how everything in the universe since the big bang has been slowing down and I know there will be a point in the future where the earths rotation...

F1 to H1 - just 5 days on F1 [ 6 Answers ]

To Atlantataxexpert I have followed your posts on this forum and request your advice on my case. I am an Indian citizen working on H1B. My H1 started on Jan 6, 2005 and I was on OPT (F1) from Jan 1 to Jan 5, 2005, I was outside the US from Dec 5 to Dec 31, 2005. If I am not wrong, I pass the...

F1 to H1B ,two W2s, less than 183 days in 2004 [ 1 Answers ]

I have a similar situation like him. I am from india. I was on F1 from Aug2002 to Oct 2004, on OPT from May 2004 to Oct 2004 and on H1 from Nov 1 2004. I earned approx. $5000 on F1 as a Graduate Research Assistant, $20,000 on OPT and $ 4000 on H1B with the same company as an OPT. I have received 2...

View more questions Search