Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smithlennard Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2007, 02:38 AM
    Jobs in dubai
    I am looking for a job in Dubai and wanted to know whether this site could assist me in finding one.
    Im a fitter and turner/welder, machine builder and am currnetly working in a textile company in Cape Town, South Africa.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 27, 2007, 07:45 PM
    If you have not found a job yet, you might find looking on the following sites to be of help to you.

http://www.expatriates.com/classifieds/saf/jobs/

South Africa Job CVs,CV Database

South Africa - Job Listings - ExpatExchange.com

Executive Job Search from exec-appointments.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dubai hotels [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, can anyone advise a budget , clean hotel in dubai preferably in Deira. I found 2 Panaroma Deira and Mount Royal Hotel but I can't get many pictures on Mount Royal. Thanks:confused:

Accommodation in Dubai [ 5 Answers ]

I am planning to go to dubai for a week alongwith my wife and daughter. Is it possible to have cheap accomodaion there? I will be thankful for the information.

South africans working dubai [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all Can south africans work in dubai without any permits or visa?? Help help Jj

Doing business in Dubai [ 2 Answers ]

Is there potential in developping a hotel in Dubai? What are the pros and cons?

Jobs [ 3 Answers ]

I was on a job for 4 years in October I had problems breathing and the doctor gave me 5 days off with an excuse the job would not except the excuse and counted it towards my attendance I was fired in February and two months later they found the cause a tumor in my head it was removed in July. My...

View more questions Search