Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nalexander Posts: 27, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2010, 01:43 AM
    I got 14% MMI for the workers comp doctor. I no I need 15% to get SIB. I fracture my
    I got 14% MMI for the workers comp doctor. I no I need 15% to get SIB. I fracture my knee at work twice in one year patella tendon graft acl surgery. And I just had another surgery in OCT 2009. My question is my doctor that did the surgery says my disability in written says I should be 17% not 14% what are the chances of me at least getting 15% so I can recive SIB. I haven't returned to my professional?
    melmalah Posts: 14, Reputation: -5

Sep 4, 2010, 01:01 AM
    WITH AN ATTORNEY MUCH BETTER.

If you are this attorney, stop, since advertising on here is against the rules.
    If you are not him, also stop but you are making this attorney look very very badly in public and I am sure they will be upset, since who wants to hire an attorney with no respect for the rules
    melmalah Posts: 14, Reputation: -5

Sep 8, 2010, 11:56 AM
    I am sorry I missed your commentary, as well and I could careless of your opinion. If I wanted it, I would have asked for it. Again, I will state; I did not read the TOS, but having owned at one time or another three successful profitable businesses and may I mention I am still under thirty. It is all about advertising, communicating, and this is actually a great avenue to do so, but I simply did not pay attention before hand. What do you know about building referrals, which lead to client retention? Your occupation again?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Sep 8, 2010, 05:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by melmalah View Post
    I am sorry I missed your commentary, as well and I could careless of your opinion. If I wanted it, I would have asked for it. Again, I will state; I did not read the TOS, but having owned at one time or another three successful profitable businesses and may I mention I am still under thirty. It is all about advertising, communicating, and this is actually a great avenue to do so, but I simply did not pay attention before hand. What do you know about building referrals, which lead to client retention? Your occupation again?

I'm having difficulty with your three successful businesses - possibly because of your run on, incomplete sentences. Oh, and it's care less, not careless. I also question why you are attempting to collect Unemployment benefits (and are posting resumes on line) if you are operating three successful, profitable businesses.

I think posting your real name was a mistake. I know you don't want to take advice from me but I would remove it because I'm not the only person who will check your "credentials."
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 8, 2010, 05:53 PM

Cleaned up posts that were not helpful to OP. And warned one that started it down the wrong path

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Workers Comp and retirement [ 1 Answers ]

In North Carolina are you entitled to continued medical bills on Workers Comp. once you retire from Local Gov. Job. I know that my injury was prior to the law change that you are only covered for two years. I was told that my medical would be covered as long as I was under a doctor's care, but I...

Workers comp taxes [ 1 Answers ]

Do I claim taxes for workers comp benefits paid to me for 10 months in 2008?

Workers comp doctor don't relive my pain [ 1 Answers ]

Herniated 2 cervical vertebra at work they give me things that don't stop pain. It was so bad I went myself to pain management dr he tried to get approval to give me injection. Insurance co shot him down said I have neurologist. Called him for my pain said no I have to wait for neurosurgeon apt in...

CA Workers Comp writ [ 4 Answers ]

I was just told the California workers comp board denied their appeal yet now I must wait for my award until they file a writ. What is this all about?? It has been years already! :eek:

Workers comp [ 2 Answers ]

Who do I contact to get a policy with work comp insurance in North carolina?

View more questions Search