Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    claudio rios Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2013, 04:13 PM
    First time violation of probation
    I got 3 years of probation for a dui and I got out of usa during 8 years and now that I want to comeback there I was wondering if I got any jail time or if I got any other way to solve the problem ?
    Handyman2007 Posts: 988, Reputation: 73

Sep 4, 2013, 04:49 PM
    You would need to contact a parole officer.
    claudio rios Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2013, 05:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Handyman2007 View Post
    You would need to contact a parole officer.
    And you think that I can go to renovate my passport to the embassy? Without been caught?
    peepoopoddy Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2013, 01:26 PM
    If you want to solve the problem no there is no other way but to deal with the dui. If you already left the U.S. why you want to come back anyway.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's the average jail time for first time probation violation in Texas? [ 8 Answers ]

Hey I got into some trouble a couple of years back, and got put on 9 months probation for a Class A Misdemeaner. I'm now being accused of probation violation for not fully doing all the probationary requirements on time. This is the first time for this and I now have a warrant out on me. I'm...

How much jail time for a 1st time probation violation? [ 3 Answers ]

Ok my boyfriend went to jail on march 1st on a 1st time violation of probation the violation was a dirty urine He had 15 days to go and his 6 monthes was up that was his max date. So how much time can he get wit that or will they let him out on his max date the 16th?

Probation violation on a felony. More probation or actual jail time? [ 2 Answers ]

My sister in law was on probation for fraudulent use of i.d. (felony in TX). She was just arrest for theft ($50-$500) in another town and served about a week in jail there. She was then extradited back home because she violated her probation. She is currently being held on NO BOND with charges of...

2nd time violation of probation jail time [ 2 Answers ]

So my boy friend has court for a second violation of probation... this violation is because he could not pay. He has no job and its been very difficult for him to find a job.. and the first volaiton was because he didn't keep incontact wit his officer because he was hospilatized for a little bit......

Maryland violation of probation time limits to file violation [ 2 Answers ]

I was given 5 yrs of probation during which I violated the terms by not paying restituion as indicated . I could not pay for financial reasons and a violation was filed and I was found guilty. The judge sentenced me to 6 months jail and said that I would have only 6 months left after I got out to...

View more questions Search