Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chetan kakka Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2013, 11:54 AM
    Black magic
    I think I'm suffering frm black magic frm last 1 yrs.. my buisiness , my carrier , my name my intellegence is all destroying , my life is destroy... whts its solution , can I stop this all things ? Please tell me solution...
    jauntyoptimistic Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Sep 24, 2013, 11:59 AM
    All you need is Jesus. =)
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Sep 24, 2013, 12:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jauntyoptimistic View Post
    All you need is Jesus. =)
    This is an international site that covers a wide variety of people with different beliefs. Don't sit there and assume that Jesus is the answer for everyone. Not everyone here subscribes to the same religion as you.

To the OP... Black Magic will only affect you if you believe in its power to do so. That is how it works. Black Magic is all suggestion in your mind. If someone says they put a curse on you and you believe it, then all that goes wrong in your life you will blame on the curse.

I don't believe in it myself... but since you seem to, why not find an online spell to clear yourself of curses? There are plenty of do-it-yourself cures for curses online that will cost you nothing. Maybe doing something like this might make you feel better and feel like the curse has been lifted.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Sep 24, 2013, 02:20 PM
    Though I hate the term "luck", perhaps it is just a run of bad luck. I'd hate to rush right in to thinking this is magic.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 25, 2013, 02:58 AM
    You stop believing that magic can do this. "black magic" only works on those weak minded enough to allow it to happen. In some cases of course, the person who does the magic uses less than magic, such as drugs, or physcial means to make things happen.

But Jesus is the answer, he was correct. And yes it is an international site, but again there is not a nation in the world without Jesus in it.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Sep 25, 2013, 01:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    You stop believing that magic can do this. "black magic" only works on those weak minded enough to allow it to happen. In some cases of course, the person who does the magic uses less than magic, such as drugs, or physcial means to make things happen.

But Jesus is the answer, he was correct. and yes it is an international site, but again there is not a nation in the world without Jesus in it.
    Chuck, this isn't the religious forum. Although religion is worldwide, and many people do believe in Jesus, not everyone does.

If this had been posted on the religious forum, then by all means, Jesus is likely the answer for that poster. But to assume that this particular poster is religious, is assuming too much.

Jesus is not the answer for everyone.

Sep 25, 2013, 04:52 PM
    Religion has to do with the spiritual side of life. Magic is certainly a spiritual issue and I believe a religious answer fits just fine here. Of course we're not all going to agree... that goes for the paranormal forum as well... but I see no harm in bringing it up to the OP.

All of us know here that spiritual advice is hard to offer as FACT... the spiritual forums that all of us answer on frequently stand out than all the others on this site because it's really a different mindset. Offering Jesus to help someone clean out their life is just as valid as someone from a neo-pagan, Muslim or Hindu background.

I will add, however, than if an OP obviously has no interest in a certain religious or spiritual background that we should back down. Nobody is won over by constantly beating them over the head with something they refuse to believe.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Sep 25, 2013, 05:00 PM
    Offering Jesus to help someone clean out their life is just as valid as someone from a neo-pagan, Muslim or Hindu background.
    Here's the issue I have. Jesus was the only answer. That was the only advice given. Is it valid? Yes, it is, if the person posting believes in Jesus, then it is a valid answer. Offering it as the only answer is where the problem lies.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 25, 2013, 08:10 PM
    Magic is a form of religious belief, it is based on the use of spirits or powers that will influence. So yes this is a religious board. What god they believe caused the magic to work will vary, but magic is based upon a religion of some level
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 25, 2013, 08:14 PM
    So yes this is a religious board.
    Actually it's not. It's part of the Arts and Leisure board.

Sep 26, 2013, 04:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Alty View Post
    Here's the issue I have. Jesus was the only answer. That was the only advice given. Is it valid? Yes, it is, if the person posting believes in Jesus, then it is a valid answer. Offering it as the only answer is where the problem lies.
    I do agree with that. You can't just say "Jesus is the answer" and walk away thinking you gave great advice.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Sep 26, 2013, 04:50 AM
    Apparently religion may be the problem. It seems that atheists are not plagued by haunting and black magic. I've rarely seen a thread where an atheist has problems with supernatural events.

Sep 26, 2013, 07:42 AM
    Superstition is going to be a problem in any religion, yes. Superstition is where most of these problems begin.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Sep 26, 2013, 07:47 AM
    That have that in sports too.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 26, 2013, 07:56 AM
    And in hospitals. You don't have to believe in God to work in the ER and be freaked out by a full moon.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to come out of black magic? [ 5 Answers ]

I got married in the month of may 2010 but now we both are staying in different places Before leaving me she was loving me lot but now she hate me very much more than enemy I came to know that behind our problem there is a black magic has been done. Kindly suggest me how to come out of black...

Need to know I someone did black magic on me? [ 9 Answers ]

Need to know I someone did black magic on me?

I want to ask about black magic [ 2 Answers ]

I want to ask about black magic and how to recognize the person who do it?

How to know if this is black magic? [ 6 Answers ]

He why guys. I had an affair of 5 years with my boyfriend... I was told by close friend of his he is trying some black magic on me... so that I should always remember him and he created mental block on my mind... can this be true... because when my parents came to know that he is worth...

View more questions Search