Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AislinnObsidian Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2009, 05:14 PM
    Should I Cleanse My New Stone?
    I just want to start by stating that I am very new to crystals. I've always been fascinated by them but I don't have much money to be spending. It just happened that today in the mail, I got a letter saying that my great-aunt had passed away and I got a few of her things. One of them was a stone, which I'm pretty sure is Blue Lace Agate (but then again, I could be wrong so if anyone can tell me what it is, I'd truly appreciate it. I'll attach an image of it I know the lighting sucks and I'm sorry for that). It might sound weird to others reading this but I was just so happy that I got it because not only did it belong to her, but I've been wanting one for a while now. But to get to the point, I feel sort of stuck. The reason is this: I feel that in order for the stone to completely belong to, and work for me, I need to cleanse it. But it feels wrong to be doing so, because my great-aunt just passed away, and it feels like I'd be washing away some of her energy from it. I'm not sure if I'm being strange or what, but if anyone out there could help me, I'd really appreciate your answers. :o
    Attached Images

tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 17, 2009, 05:34 PM

Yes, as far as I can see it is blue agate. As for the cleansing, I don't think you will have to do that. Her energy is important to you because she left it to you expecting you to cherish it.

Blue lace agate is a very calming stone, and promotes tranquility. You can put it in your bathwater and it will enhance your peacefulness. As long as you are careful not to put the cold stone in hot water. Of course, it will crack.

Here are some things you should know about your stone:

Use blue lace agate to access your own higher consciousness. It fosters purity of thought and a direct link with the enlightened energy of the planet. Keep a small piece in your drinking water if you are doing any public speaking.

Add a chunk of blue lace agate to bath water. It's helpful for arthritis, headaches, digestive issues, growth and bones.

Use blue lace agate to bring joy. It can lighten any situation and is considered a generator for miracles. It is supposed to help in communicating with angels.

No, don't cleanse.

Tick
    AislinnObsidian Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2009, 05:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    Yes, as far as I can see it is blue agate. As for the cleansing, I dont think you will have to do that. Her energy is important to you because she left it to you expecting you to cherish it.
    That really makes sense. Thank you so much for your help. :)
    frangipanis Posts: 1,027, Reputation: 75
    Ultra Member

Mar 5, 2009, 03:33 PM

Superb crystal... perfect as is. I liked what tickle had so say.

Thanks for posting.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Colon Cleanse [ 9 Answers ]

I'm not sure that this would be the appropriate place to post this. But here goes. I've watched an informercial (that's what happens when you stay up late) and it was about Cleansing your Colon. I know that there are some benefits to cleansing your colon. The one that really caught my...

Colon Cleanse [ 1 Answers ]

Has anyone used ever used colon cleanse ? I been wanting to try it but I don't know anything about it. If anyone has used it before please let me know. Thanks Camper Girl

Cleanse a home [ 5 Answers ]

How do you cleanse a home with sage and candles?

Gall stones and liver cleanse [ 2 Answers ]

Has anyone ever tried the gall stone flush and blast treatment? Did it work

View more questions Search