Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shailendra1974 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2007, 07:46 AM
    Business without investment
    Hi, I am not financely sound ,but I want to start my own business without any investment. Please help me out.
    Thx / Shailendra
    HelpMonkey Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2007, 08:09 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Shailendra1974
    Hi, I am not financely sound ,but i want to start my own business without any investment. Please help me out.
    Thx / Shailendra
    Hi... online business without a doubt I started my business with almost $0 invested... just $8 hosting, $2 month 1-888 toll free number, $15 domain registration (one time), I currently have over 100 clients and also make nice Google adword revenue... all the other utilities I use are free... VPN network, remote session software, accounting, invoice software, etc... All you need is some sort of expertise that can be delivered via phone or internet...

*** Edit>>>> while I am sure this poster was not advertising, those items that appeared to be a add have been deleted.
    HBF Posts: 86, Reputation: 4

Jul 3, 2007, 06:33 AM
    $2 for toll free... who do you go through??
    HelpMonkey Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2007, 08:38 PM
    The company is kall8 if you sign up use my number in the referral entry 888-882-2427 they give me $5
    HBF Posts: 86, Reputation: 4

Jul 4, 2007, 06:32 AM
    But then there is a per minute charge of 6.9 cents. That can get pretty costly. Right now I have a free second line on my phone service. I don't pay a dime and get voicemail and all. It works great, but it is not toll free. I have been looking for a toll free line that has a low monthly fee with a lot of minutes available. I have customers that call and talk for hours. It isn't worth it to pay that much for me.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 5, 2007, 12:45 AM
    I have an 800 number in addition to my regular phone number for my business. It is toll free to those who call me and I don't pay any extra for it other than the $3.00 and few cents that I pay per month for it. It is CALLWAVE. It is is an answering service that takes calls while you are online. For people to use my 800 number, I don't have to be online. They can call it anytime. If you have a cable Internet connection, you can still get the 800 number for people to use without you having the Internet answering machine for when you are on the Internet if you are using cable for your Internet connection.

Please see the following link:

CallWave for Home is your Internet Answering Machine
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

Jul 5, 2007, 01:09 AM
    What other revenue can you generate with a website?
    karunaJyothi Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2010, 05:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by HelpMonkey View Post
    Hi... online business without a doubt I started my business with almost $0 invested ... just $8 hosting, $2 month 1-888 toll free number, $15 domain registration (one time), I currently have over 100 clients and also make nice google adword revenue... all the other utilities I use are free ... VPN network, remote session software, accounting, invoice software, etc... All you need is some sort of expertise that can be delivered via phone or internet....

*** Edit>>>> while I am sure this poster was not advertising, those items that appeared to be a add have been deleted.
    jj
    karunaJyothi Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2010, 05:48 AM

I want to start my own business with 0% investment pl. help me out
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 23, 2010, 01:35 PM
    Hi, karunaJyothi!

This is the very old and archived thread of someone else. It's no longer visible on the list of currently active threads.

Also, this place doesn't work the same way that a chat room does. New questions need to be asked by starting new threads, not by asking new questions on the threads of other people.

Please start a new thread with your question.

This thread is now CLOSED.

Thank you!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to start online business without investment [ 4 Answers ]

Hi to all,I don't know about online business.. and I'm a poor guy and I have a computer with internet connection only.. so,now I want to do online business.. but I don't have any money to invest... so anybody will specify the good plans to start the online business... ...

Tell me some business plans of internet business [ 1 Answers ]

I am Biomedical engineer. I have interest in food, restaurants, medical equipments. Is there any business plans for me? pl. guide me

Business to business vs Business to Consumer retail [ 1 Answers ]

How does Business to business retail differ from business to consumer retail?

Investment [ 5 Answers ]

A company invests $100 into an account to earn interest. How would I show this on the balance sheet? (I debited the asset, "Short-term investment", and credited "Owner's Equity") I would like to know, specifically, what account in Owner's Equity am I crediting?

Investment in IT... [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all. Can you answer a newbie - what is it? Simple bying software or something more? I do not mean creating my own IT-company :rolleyes:

View more questions Search