Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KMSRyana Posts: 142, Reputation: 26

Feb 14, 2007, 08:34 PM
    Any motorcycle riders on this site?
    The picture...
    !
    V

I was just wondering if anyone else that uses this site enjoys riding a motorcycle like I do? Any type at all... if there are a few maybe we'll even let somebody that rides a scooter participate, lol.
    Attached Images

Ace High Posts: 191, Reputation: 22

Feb 14, 2007, 08:55 PM
    Your wheels are real clean. Your cycle is real clean also. It doesn't even look like it has been driven anywhere. Great job on its upkeep. Ace

Feb 15, 2007, 11:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace High
    Your wheels are real clean. Your cycle is real clean also. It doesn't even look like it has been driven anywhere. Great job on its upkeep. Ace
    Thanks Ace. Actually I was bummed that my bike was so dirty when that picture was taken, the front of it is caked in dead bugs, lol. I ran across some professional photographers taking pictures of the new Harley's for magazine ads. I helped them find places to shoot and they took a picture of me as I left and emailed it to me later. I've got about 19,000 miles on her and ride it almost everyday. Thanks for the compliments.
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Feb 15, 2007, 01:17 PM
    This will give you an idea of what it costs to rent a cycle in Europe. Prices are all over the place, however. Just shop around:

AdMo-Tours Motorcycle Rental in Geneva, Switzerland - BMW, Honda

Feb 15, 2007, 01:26 PM
    Thanks TxGM!! That is an awesome idea, I'll have to save up the vacation money to do the Alps next vacation I take! Might be awhile, but from what you'd said worth it.
    Uber Member

Feb 15, 2007, 01:34 PM
    There's nothing like cruising around Switzerland and Austria and then pick up the Autostrada, in Northern Italy, and come down the Alps through the wine country. Europe is unbelievably cool!
    KLW Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2007, 04:20 PM
    If you're ever around the Waco area come visit the CMA chapter and take a ride w/ us. We meet the 4th thurs and ride the following week-end as a group.
    biketech Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2007, 10:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by KMSRyana
    the picture...
    !
    V

I was just wondering if anyone else that uses this site enjoys riding a motorcycle like I do? Any type at all... if there are a few maybe we'll even let somebody that rides a scooter participate, lol.

Your bike looks great!

Years ago a friend had a Honda 400 Four, your Yoshimura tag reminded me of him and the red bike. Road and Track cam, 4 into 1 pipe, bored out to 460.
    Small, neat and quick, well for then... Tricked out by Dave Dixon Racing in Godalming, nr Guildford, England...
    ap00007 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2008, 05:10 PM
    I'm a dirtbiker from billings mt. I ride a yz250 if anyone can, answer my q!
    jack dandy Posts: 226, Reputation: 9

Oct 25, 2008, 04:50 PM

I ride a Kawasaki Vulcan 800. Best bike I've had yet and I've had 5 of them.
    kenshapiro2002 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2009, 12:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace High View Post
    :eek:Motorcycles aren't "driven"!
    Ken
    kenshapiro2002 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2009, 12:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace High View Post
    :eek:Motorcycles aren't "driven"!
    KK
    Uber Member

Jan 6, 2009, 01:44 PM

No, they are best riden in the Alps.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ear Protection under Motorcycle helmet [ 8 Answers ]

We are long distance touring motorcylists who wear open face helmets with face shields. We use ear plugs usually but are discovering that all day use hurts the ears. I have investigated passive ear muffs but find that they do not fit well under a helmet. I have also investigated noise cancelling...

Motorcycle Theft Prevention Need A Gps [ 3 Answers ]

Hi.. I have a 04 suzuki gsxr 750 with a lot of extras.. I don't have a garage and I have to park my bike on the street or in my back yard which is very accessible.. I'm hoping that someone can help me with finding a reliable, cheap, real time gps that doesn't have a monthly fee.. I've been checking...

Sonic Riders help [ 1 Answers ]

AAAAAHHHHHHHH!! I CANNOT FOR THE LIFE OF ME BEAT THE LAST LEVEL OF THE FIRST SECTION OF THIS GAME!! ITS DRIVING ME INSANE!! :mad: I keep falling off the edge of the track. I need a cheat. A button combo, actually, cause I don't have a cheat device.:( and don't give me any tips for staying on...

Motorcycle helmets [ 5 Answers ]

I am currently doing a research paper in my english class and the topic is should people wear motorcycle helmets? Its not a law in every state but should it be? Your thoughts would be GREATLY appreciated!! :o

Motorcycle accident [ 1 Answers ]

I had a motorcycle accident around three and hafl years ago. I lost consciousness for nine days. After gaining consciousness, I have experienced three major problems: 1- Loss of smell 2- Both my right hand and right leg can hardly work, my leg becomes heavy when I walk and my hand can hardly...

View more questions Search