Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

May 19, 2014, 05:10 PM
    Have we all cone mad?
    Treasurer Joe Hockey admits $7 Medicare co-payment is a tax on Q and A program | News.com.au

The lies continue to grow, Hockey when asked by a thirty something tradie what he should do when he can't physically do it anymore, told him the government would pay $10,000 to subsidise his employment as an older worker. On what planet does the system stay the same for twenty or thirty years when around here it can't stay the same for one year. He will be required to take an expensive course while being paid Newstart. Totally unrealistic. the jobs he will train for haven't been invented yet hockey's idea is we will all become educated idiots like him
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 19, 2014, 06:07 PM
    Perhaps Politicians should start getting random drug tests too.
    Ultra Member

May 30, 2014, 06:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    Perhaps Politicians should start getting random drug tests too.
    This is what we get for sending our politicians to university without paying fees, idiots like Hockey get it and climb the pole. Talk about biting the hand that feeds you. But this one doesn't need a test he is a slow working dope with a big cigar an image that doesn't sit well here

Treasurer Joe Hockey and Finance Minister Mathias Cormann pictured smoking cigars ahead of tough budget
    Ultra Member

Jun 2, 2014, 04:09 AM
    Who is John Oliver anyway? obviously be has run out of laughs in america and has turned to the budgee smuggler from down under for a little comic relief, but he didn't even come up with Tony's best moments. I suggest he goes back to lambasting big ears

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The radius of the cone is then tripled, and the height of the cone is cut in half. Th [ 0 Answers ]

The radius of the cone is then tripled, and the height of the cone is cut in half. The radius of the cylinder stays the same, but the height of the cylinder is doubled. Which change produces a greater increase in volume. Which figures' volume increases by a larger factor?

Sore boobs after cone biopsy [ 0 Answers ]

Had a cone biopsy done on 4/15 got my period on 4/22 normal period but my boobs still hurt. Could it be my hormones or the stress of everything?

What's the reason for dual cone woofers [ 0 Answers ]

Hello am looking to find out what is the reason for dual cones ? My son bought some q powers 12 in woofers an what is the best way to install them right now we have them in a probox running them bridge please can some one help us thanks

Water is flowing into a frustum of a cone? [ 0 Answers ]

A swimming pool is 9 m wide, 15 m long, 1 m deep at the shadow end, and 3 m deep at the deep, the bootom being an inclined plane. If water is pumped into the pool at the rate of 3 cubic meter per minute, how fast is the water level rising when it is 2 m deep at the deep end?

My puppy has a cone-head? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi guys! I'm new to the Website. I just surfed around looking for a chat forum and this looked like the best place. I have a concern about my pup and would really appreciate anyone's feedback! I just recently got 10 week old puppy (Weimaraner). I have noticed that he has what looks like a...

View more questions Search