Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sharadnito Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2015, 09:44 AM
    Fungas infection on penis
    Hello sir, myself sharad having a fungal infection on my penis head started with itching, now it has red wound type area like peeled of with transparent liquid discharge, I went doctor & consult my problem he gave me one tube (olprovate-GM) and two tablet (flu-san-150) and (O2H) but now the time not getting any relief I am so tense now please help to cure it fast
    Regards
    Sharad
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 16, 2015, 11:10 AM
    There are no quick cures for your infection. You will have to consult your doctor again as he likely told you.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 16, 2015, 07:39 PM
    If the medication didn't work, time to consult your doctor again. There are no doctors on this site, and no one that can accurately treat you, diagnose you or prescribe medication. You won't find that on any site online. Best bet is an actual doctor.

Good luck.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 17, 2015, 03:13 AM
    What did the doctor say, if this did not cure? Really you just go back to the doctor and get additional treatment
    sharadnito Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2015, 05:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    What did the doctor say, if this did not cure? Really you just go back to the doctor and get additional treatment
    doctor said go for blood test to see the sugar level but I'm am only 32 years of age and never had sex in my whole life
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 17, 2015, 07:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sharadnito View Post
    doctor said go for blood test to see the sugar level but I'm am only 32 years of age and never had sex in my whole life
    Checking the sugar level has nothing to do with sexual activity. Do what your doctor advises, he's the best one to offer a diagnosis and treatment.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 17, 2015, 07:51 AM
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Alty again.

You could simply ask your doctor to explain what he is doing, and why, to ease your fears. You can also ask him what causes this condition.

I don't understand why you do not.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 17, 2015, 10:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sharadnito View Post
    The doctor is correct in asking you to have a blood test to check the sugar level in your blood. He suspects you have a fungal (yeast) infection which feeds on sugar, yes, high concentration of sugar in your blood which makes this infection tenacious.

It has nothing to do with sex and a lot to do with cleanliness if you are uncircumcised. Have the blood test and wash and dry well under your foreskin. See your doctor after the blood test.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Penis Infection [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am 24 year old guy and a virgin. From the past one week when I pull back my foreskin, some kind of white substance or pus comes out from the tip of my penis. Its not too often though. And whenever I urinate, the head of my penis pains a lot initially. Please help me out with this problem and...

Penis Infection [ 1 Answers ]

I have a problem with my penis. I am 29 years old. There is hard dry skin on the left side of my penis top. Just near the joint.and also same hard skin on the left side below the top. But I was living normal. When I got married and involved in sex. I got pain some time. And 5 days before after...

Penis infection? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi there I think I have an infection to my Penis, just to point out I have never had sex I am still a virgin. I have some yellow/white dots (like even flakes) appearing on my penis on the surface, not on the actual head but just underneath there. It never hurts and I have never had...

Penis infection? [ 1 Answers ]

I was just about to masturbate when I saw a few white spots things, there's about 10 of them really close to each other and there really small, and I have about 2 of these patches on my foreskin. I haven't had sex(I'm only 15) and I don't want to go to the doctors because I'm a bit self conscious....

Penis infection [ 1 Answers ]

Okay to first start things of I'm a virgin. The problem that I have is that I have these white bumps kind of looks like pimps around the head and also small bumps on the head. Can anyone tell me how I can cure this?

View more questions Search