Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lisa1471 Posts: 181, Reputation: 1
    -

Nov 6, 2016, 04:08 PM
    Do you think it's worth mentioning to someone you loved them a while ago?
    Back in 1991 I was in love with a guy who I still havd contact with.Of coarse we don't see each other often .He lives 7 hours away.Last time I saw him was two yrs ago and we hooked up.Just out of a texf conversation yesterday I mentioned to him that I was in love with him in "91". He asked how come I didn't tell him then.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Nov 6, 2016, 05:08 PM
    What was the point and what did you expect to happen after revealing this information?
    -

Nov 6, 2016, 05:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Homegirl 50 View Post
    What was the pointat did you expect to happen after revealing this information?
    It just cane out on conversation.Really nothing I just let it be known cause we were talking.We just friends so I shared
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Nov 6, 2016, 05:54 PM
    You already told him, so why ask? It's done. 'Worth mentioning' isn't meaningful anyway. It either means something to HIM or it doesn't.
    -

Nov 6, 2016, 06:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by joypulv View Post
    You already told him, so why ask? It's done. 'Worth mentioning' isn't meaningful anyway. It either means something to HIM or it doesn't.
    For your info he said I should hsve told him.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 6, 2016, 06:37 PM
    You should have told him then. You didn't. You told him now and it's a little too late. What's done is done.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Nov 6, 2016, 06:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lisa1471 View Post
    It just cane out on conversation.Really nothing I just let it be known cause we were talking.We just friends so I shared
    So what difference does it make then?
    -

Nov 6, 2016, 06:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Homegirl 50 View Post
    So what difference does it make then?
    Did you see where I said it was just conversation.thats like you having talk with a friend and you say by the way remember when we got out of school well it was me that did blahhh.it was planned it was conversation
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 6, 2016, 08:10 PM
    So exactly what is your question then?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Why do guys not like mentioning their gfs in front of... [ 1 Answers ]

another girl? I had no idea the co-worker I liked as a friend (because I am not attracted to him) had a girlfriend! I asked to swap numbers, he hesitated and told me how busy he was.. then asked if I hung out with other people from the store. I said no. Eventually we swapped numbers and he told me...

I loved her five years ago [ 3 Answers ]

Helow there. I loved this girl five years back while in college.I never knew her background neither did she.although I told her that I loved her I could show simply because of distance between us.we were in touch for longtime through chats and rare calls but I came to know that she loves...

I thought I loved him... But I don't know if I just.. Love being loved by someone? [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, so we've been friends for over a year, and have been dating for 7 months. We're in a long distance relationship and will be for awhile if we stay together(school and stuff) and I KNOW he's crazy in love with me, and I tell him I love him too. But.. if any other guy asked me out I'd break up...

I can't rememebr the name of a film I loved years ago.. help? [ 0 Answers ]

It was a children's film and the family moved to a new house that had a pond but it turned out there was a gold mine under it so the drained it to get the gold but everyone in the village told them it was a bad idea. The father started getting sick so the boy and girl did it by themselves but...

Song Mentioning Luther Vandross/ early 2000's [ 0 Answers ]

I am sorry I come with not much information but there is a, what I would call R & B song from somewhere between 2002-2004 that mentions something about Luther Vandross in the lyrics and I am desperate to figure it out TY!

View more questions Search