Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ricky047 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2009, 10:53 PM
    Badly want to know the name of this movie!
    The only thing I remember from this movie is that there was a dance off between these two guys in a living room. One guy was light skinned with black hair and the other was blonde/brownish wearing a leather jacket I think. I think the movie came out in the eighties, possibly early nineties and was taking place in the fifties or sixties. Please help me find the name of this movie, its killing me!
    gorlin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2009, 08:01 PM
    It sounds very much like a scene from School ties with Brendon Fraser and Matt Damon. Not much information to go on...

Mar 19, 2009, 08:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by gorlin View Post
    It sounds very much like a scene from School ties with Brendon Fraser and Matt Damon. Not much information to go on...
    No, that's not it. It was a dancing movie.
    azumi13 Posts: 110, Reputation: 4

Mar 20, 2009, 03:41 PM

Maybe footloose

Mar 20, 2009, 04:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by azumi13 View Post
    maybe footloose

Nah, that's not it either. As far I'm concern, the movie didn't have any recognizable celebrities in it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want him so badly! [ 14 Answers ]

He is my friend's ex and I have only seen him once for less than 5mins some time last year and apparently they broke up sometime back. So I spoke to him last week for the first time because of some misunderstanding that happened between me and my friend. Then he went away for easter holiday and...

I want my bio mom badly [ 23 Answers ]

Please can someone help me find my bio mom. I really miss her but I am not old enouf to fine her through records can someone help me?

I badly need help with my son [ 56 Answers ]

Well I've tried using the advice some people gave me to help me deal with my son. But he's like talking to a wall. I tried taking away his things from him when he did something bad but it all backfired and now he won't talk to me and spends most of his time in his in his room with his music...

I want him back so badly [ 4 Answers ]

I really love this ma, n I can't get over it, it been a while and I couldn't I tried my best but I could not over come it I want him back I want him back I want him back,, some body tell me what should i do .........

I need help badly [ 3 Answers ]

I have very dark spots on both cheeks. I have tried Neutrogena Chemical Peel along with Neutrogena Skin Block. This has not helped. Could you please suggest what skin whitener I could use to get rid of these spots?:eek:

View more questions Search