Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    karebearkas Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2010, 08:58 AM
    Stomach pain, nausea, weakness, and such.
    I know I should go to a doctor if I'm feeling sick, and I am, but I'd like to get someone else's thought on it, or someone who has experienced it before. While waiting to get a doctors appointment. I get stomach pains, they come and go, its just a sharp sudden pain usually in my lower side, towards my back a bit, or on my lower stomach. I have nausea at night, and morning, but not so much during the day. I have has a sudden weight gain, and been tired and weak a lot lately. And also been having a weird pain in my chest, as in some kind of pressure. Thanks for the help :].
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 23, 2010, 09:05 AM

You could let us know how old you are and what type of meds you are on. Are you physically active, i.e. walking, working out, etc. Your symptoms could be just about anything so kind of hard to judge. I am sure many of us here have had the same symptoms from time to time.

If you are in that much discomfort then yes, I would see a doctor as soon as possible to get this sorted out and make sure it is nothing life threatening.

Tick

Feb 23, 2010, 09:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    You could let us know how old you are and what type of meds you are on. Are you physically active, i.e. walking, working out, etc. ? Your symptoms could be just about anything so kind of hard to judge. I am sure many of us here have had the same symptoms from time to time.

If you are in that much discomfort then yes, I would see a doctor as soon as possible to get this sorted out and make sure it is nothing life threatening.

tick
    I am only a teen, 16. And the only meds I am on are birth control, been on it over a year. I don't get out and do much, usually sit back at home, or go out for a drive now and then, but that's nothing strange, I have been like that since I was 13, I don't like to go out and do anything. Haha.

Feb 23, 2010, 09:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by karebearkas View Post
    i am only a teen, 16. and the only meds i am on are birth control, been on it over a year. i dont get out and do much, usually sit back at home, or go out for a drive now and then, but thats nothing strange, i have been like that since i was 13, i dont like to go out and do anything. haha.
    But the pain, I have been having for a week or so now.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 23, 2010, 10:31 AM

Are you overweight ? I would suggest a visit to your doctor as soon as possible.

Tick

Feb 23, 2010, 10:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    Are you overweight ? I would suggest a visit to your doctor as soon as possible.

tick
    Nope, I am not overweight. Nor am I underweight, I'm average. But in the past week or so, I have a bloated stomach.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pain in lower right back side, accompanied by nausea and fever [ 10 Answers ]

I started feeling a sharp pain in my lower right back/side at 5am this morning that woke me from sleep. I took two advils and fell asleep by 6am. In the morning I felt OK. I showered and went to work. Around mid morning I started feeling the pain again. I started to feel a wave a nausea around...

Upper stomach pain and nausea [ 2 Answers ]

My 16 year old daughter has been complaining of upper stomach pain, she has had nausea and vomitting and not ate much... this is going on the fourth day... Pain is below breastbone and central and severe.

Nausea, back pain, purple spots. [ 4 Answers ]

Hopefully I can explain this the best way possible... I've been vomitting since 1:30am this morning. I get cold chills/sweat spells. Extreme back pain. I've taken Pepto Bismo, but that hasn't helped. Now, I'm starting to get purple spots all on my hands and arms. Is this something I should be...

Stomach Pains, nausea, and fatigue. [ 1 Answers ]

After every time I eat, no matter what it is or when, I experience stomach cramps, EXTREME nausea:eek: , fatigue, and light headedness. I also gag a lot when thinking about or seeing certain things. This has all come up recently. Does anyone have any ideas of what this might be? Acid reflux,...

View more questions Search