Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jan 14, 2020, 07:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    Fortunately Clete it's not up to you or Russsia what our government looks like, at least until the dufus showed up and invited Vlad and anybody else in the world into our elections.
    No evidence of that Tal, you want to keep the rest of the world out of your elections, control your rabid media that broadcasts every nuance, every word Trump utters. Like it or not we have a stake in what you decide over there. Trump didn't invite anyone, they all got splinters in their bum watching from the stands
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 14, 2020, 07:04 PM
    Dude, the deed has been done, and all that's left is a trial.

What choice do I have with the dufus lying, cheating, and pushing the boundaries of good behavior day in and day out for the last 3 years?
    I didn't think that this statement was so hard to understand.

Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    No evidence of that Tal, you want to keep the rest of the world out of your elections, control your rabid media that broadcasts every nuance, every word Trump utters. Like it or not we have a stake in what you decide over there. Trump didn't invite anyone, they all got splinters in their bum watching from the stands
    Stay tuned and keep those tweezers handy.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,019, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jan 14, 2020, 08:21 PM
    You still have not explained why you are not following your own rule.
    Expert

Jan 15, 2020, 04:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    But you very plainly said, "So let's not get so hung up on calling foul now, and what's fair or not, or who get's to make the rules of the road." So why are so carefree about lying, cheating, and "pushing the boundaries of good behavior" ONLY when the dems do it? Why don't you follow your own rule?
    They aren't my rules dude, you confuse yourself again. The senate is making the rules for the trial, not me and last I checked I have been very specific about calling out the dufus, and his sycophants as the dems present their case which is growing as we speak with even more revelations about the dufus bad behavior. You will have to refresh my memory of repubs doing stuff like that so I can properly credit them for their good works.
    Uber Member

Jan 15, 2020, 04:13 AM
    This rule: "So let's not get so hung up on calling foul now, and what's fair or not, or who get's to make the rules of the road."
    Expert

Jan 15, 2020, 06:41 PM
    This rule: "So let's not get so hung up on calling foul now, and what's fair or not, or who get's to make the rules of the road."
    That's not a rule, it's the acceptance of the reality that the deed has been done so we just deal with it for what it is.

Finally the charges have been delivered or more accurately announced to the senate. Actuall delivery is Thursday at 2 ET. Parnas has released some rather explosive documents implicating every body and his mama in the Ukraine shakedown scheme. They even got Rudy's letter to Zelenskyi from last May. Stuff is getting really deep here folks.

I heard Moscow Mitch doesn't have the votes to just dismiss this thing fro the start.
    Uber Member

Jan 15, 2020, 07:35 PM
    That's not a rule, it's the acceptance of the reality that the deed has been done so we just deal with it for what it is.
    Why don't you do that for Trump, or does that just apply to liberal dems?

Finally the charges have been delivered or more accurately announced to the senate. Actuall delivery is Thursday at 2 ET. Parnas has released some rather explosive documents implicating every body and his mama in the Ukraine shakedown scheme. They even got Rudy's letter to Zelenskyi from last May. Stuff is getting really deep here folks.
    Yep. Now if they can just come up with some evidence such as, for instance, the name of even one witness with first hand evidence of a crime.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 15, 2020, 08:20 PM
    Yep. Now if they can just come up with some evidence such as, for instance, the name of even one witness with first hand evidence of a crime.
    John Bolton
    Expert

Jan 15, 2020, 08:24 PM
    Why don't you do that for Trump, or does that just apply to liberal dems?
    I can do nothing for the dufus. I'm watching like everybody else what's going on.

Doesn't work that way. I think the evidence is overwhelming and been saying so since the Mueller Report. As it stands now we all just watch and if the words of Lev Parnas can be checked and verified the dufus might not be the only head to roll and I would love to hear what John Bolton has to say. The dems have a list ready to go and that's good enough for me.

Get your popcorn and apple fritters and kick back and enjoy the show.
    Uber Member

Jan 16, 2020, 04:16 AM
    John Bolton
    Another of your phantom witnesses.

Doesn't work that way. I think the evidence is overwhelming and been saying so since the Mueller Report.
    Now if you could just get Mueller to agree with you, you'd have the beginnings of a case.
    Uber Member

Jan 16, 2020, 04:33 AM
    In the meantime, China pledges to buy $200 billion Of American goods under phase one of a trade deal. And I know you are going to say that Obama is really responsible for all of this.

Seems to be proof positive that the Chinese are already convinced that Trump will win a second term.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/sergeik...g#42ae804738bb
    Vacuum7 Posts: 47, Reputation: 2

Jan 16, 2020, 05:25 AM
    It is entirely IRONIC that the left, who widely condemned John Bolton as a lunatic SOB for years and years, protested and contested his appointments, etc., is now holding up the same JOHN BOLTON, the same NEOCON, as the potential SAVIOR THAT WILL FINALLY "GET" TRUMP! So disingenuous of the left but we have come to expect this from the left: Remember when the darling of the left of the time, Joseph Stalin, signed "The Pact Of Steel" with Nazi Germany? Somehow the left contrived that as being a good thing, too, because they had to support their boy Uncle Joe!
    Expert

Jan 16, 2020, 06:33 AM
    We don't know what that right wing hardliner will say, but an open mind wants to hear it. The truth is the truth and has nothing to do with him saving our bacon. That's what investigations are about. Amazing how you accuse the left of such brainless conduct while you righties elect a lying cheating dufus who has been hiding his affairs, tax returns, and witnesses, and are okay with that. Now that's pretty ironic too!

Jan 16, 2020, 10:59 AM
    Talaniman: Got nothing for Bolton.....and would have trouble believing anything he says because he is a vindictive, as you would call him, "Right Wing Loon" (stole that one from you!)….I don't see evidence of Trump lying, though....as far as his tax returns, why does that matter? What statue says he has to show his tax returns? What is the driving force behind the tax return dilemma? Trump doesn't need to steal: He's a billionaire.

There is a lot going on now with scrutinizing Nancy Pelosi and her wealth: We know what she makes but her assets are way disproportional to her acquired wealth: How did she amass such fortunes?
    Expert

Jan 16, 2020, 11:36 AM
    You could say that about anybody in government Vac, but we could always examine their tax returns to find out how they make their money if indeed we have them available. Glad you trust the dufus, but I'm a trust but verify kind of guy myself, especially when it involves someone who has lied, cheated, and stolen before. I would hate to find out the dufus makes decisions based on enriching himself, or is in hock big time to some nefarious character. You know just in the interest of transparency and confirmation of a modicum of honesty. Seems that should be required of anyone who aspires to the WH, and baffling why righties don't seem to mind he does not disclose his. Maybe we should have a law just for our own due diligence.

No secret where Pelosi makes her money and a simple google search reveals her sources.
    Ultra Member

Jan 16, 2020, 11:43 PM
    In the meantime, China pledges to buy $200 billion Of American goods under phase one of a trade deal. And I know you are going to say that Obama is really responsible for all of this.

Seems to be proof positive that the Chinese are already convinced that Trump will win a second term.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/sergeik...g#42ae804738bb
    There he goes again beggaring his neighbours, I can expect who's pocket that will come out of and it won't be the Chinese
    Expert

Jan 17, 2020, 03:25 AM
    Beats more tarrifs and an escalation in tensions, but we have a ways to go before we reach pre tarrif levels. Better than nothing at this point.

Jan 17, 2020, 05:25 AM
    The more tied to the U.S. China becomes, the more neutered they become. The ChiComs have become a quasi-capitalist society and the people yearn for more wealth and the goodies that come with it: The ChiComs don't really want to upset the apple cart too much: Expect the bastards to tone down their South China Sea excursions.
    Ultra Member

Jan 17, 2020, 05:28 AM
    How do you tone down an island? I expect the Chinese have their bases and will continue to expand their land mass, soon the South China Sea will be the inland sea of China
    Uber Member

Jan 17, 2020, 06:00 AM
    but we have a ways to go before we reach pre tarrif levels.
    Levels of what?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Impeachment [ 174 Answers ]

As Trump continues to dismantle NATO which is critical to the peace of the world and has been for 70 years, and as Trump continues to cater to the Putin enemy who is determined to bring down the United States and its allies, it is time to talk seriously about impeachment. No longer should decent...

It's time to drawup articles of impeachment [ 45 Answers ]

Barack and his minions are way out there in the left-lands of marxism and fascism. They have declared war on individualism, the right to contract, the right to own property, and now the right to free speech: "The White House is calling on other news organizations to isolate and alienate Fox News...

President Clinton's impeachment [ 2 Answers ]

When President Clinton was impeached, why wasn't he removed from office? Now I understand that the Illinois governor is going to be removed from office if he is impeached. What's the deal?

Online poll: "Do you believe President Bush's actions justify impeachment?" [ 12 Answers ]

Live Vote: Should Bush be impeached? - Politics - MSNBC.com The currrent results may surprise you.

View more questions Search