Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KHALIDGZB29 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2007, 04:20 AM
    About writing acovering letter of company profile
    We are in the field of steel fabrication. I want to know how to draft and write a impressive Introduction/covering letter using impressive words and writings
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 9, 2007, 05:25 AM
    I would suggest you study some English Composition and look up some appropriate terminology and try to put it all together. Or before you do anything take a correspondence course in this subject so you know what to do correctly.
    rameshjedhe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2012, 07:41 AM
    Hi
    I'm starting new business like interior product supplier in pune,so I want company profile how can I make it as best and impressive?

Please send me some format on [email protected]
    PappyB Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2012, 08:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by KHALIDGZB29 View Post
    We are in the field of steel fabrication. I want to know how to draft and write a impressive Introduction/covering letter using impressive words and writings
    Writing any business letter or communication for that matter, is an art, which can be learned. There are rules, because the communication has to be easily read and understood when received, not put into a pile for the recipient to read at some future period in time.

I want to help you, or anyone wanting to compose good communications. The best way, I think, is to review what you may have already written, critique it and explain the criticsm as a teaching tool. I presume that you can get in touch with me by replying to this message - I hope that I am correct. PappyB

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Company Introduction Letter (B2B) for a HR services outsourcing company [ 10 Answers ]

How can I make a good company Introduction letter (B2B), for a HR outsourcing company? Please help me out with any free samples.

Company Introduction Letter [ 3 Answers ]

I need to write a Company introduction letter very professional

Company letter [ 1 Answers ]

I want to professional company introduction letter, please help on this matter

Writing Compelling Grant Letter of Intents [ 1 Answers ]

Where can I find Letter of Intent examples for a program grant from a non-profit organization?

View more questions Search