Business Expert

Jan 16, 2012, 06:30 PM
    If all this is true it is amazing!
    http://www.crystalinks.com/egyptaustralia.html

Can this be true?
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Jan 16, 2012, 06:31 PM
    Egyptian Link with Australia: Carvings in NSW, Gympie Pyramid and Ape - Crystalinks

Here the link works...

Paraclete, are you aware of this?

Stringer
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 16, 2012, 07:52 PM
    I loved the part where the entrance has been sealed over.
    Business Expert

Jan 16, 2012, 10:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    I loved the part where the entrance has been sealed over.
    This intrigues me Chuck what are your thoughts on this? I have a keen interest in archeology. For the Egyptians to have traveled to Australia at this time in history? I have to read all this again, if true it opens up a lot of other places they may have traveled. For example I have heard that tobacco has been found in some of the mummies at a time when it did not exist in the middle east. There were other drugs also found in them that should not have been available either.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jan 16, 2012, 11:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Stringer View Post
    Egyptian Link with Australia: Carvings in NSW, Gympie Pyramid and Ape - Crystalinks

Here the link works....

Paraclete, are you aware of this?

Stringer
    Never heard of it, It hasn't been made a local tourist attraction at least not the last time I passed through Gympie. The pyramid is said in the article to be of recent construction. I think the carvings are a little too perfect to be very old.

Those egyptians get around but navigating to the east coast of Australia. I somehow doubt the whole thing; the suggestion is this predates some of the finds in egypt. There are a lot of strange rock carvings in various parts of Australia
    Business Expert

Jan 17, 2012, 12:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    Never heard of it, It hasn't been made a local tourist attraction at least not the last time I passed through Gympie. the pyramid is said in the article to be of recent construction. I think the carvings are a little too perfect to be very old.

Those egyptians get around but navigating to the east coast of Australia. I somehow doubt the whole thing; the suggestion is this predates some of the finds in egypt. There are a lot of strange rock carvings in various parts of Australia
    A shame if it is indeed a scam. It would be very interesting and exciting.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jan 17, 2012, 12:48 AM
    Well Gympie is famous for various things, mostly a large country music & rock festival, I can't see something like this being hidden for many years.

I agree that it would be nice to think the egyptians made it here and had time to decorate rocks. I think the local aboriginees would have eaten them for breakfast

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'd like opinions on how much this article is true or think its true [ 8 Answers ]

What does it mean to be a man today? How can men consciously express their masculinity without becoming cold or closed-hearted on the one hand… or wimpy and emasculated on the other? What’s the most loving way for a conscious man to express himself? Here are 10 ways to live more consciously as a...

These are amazing. [ 114 Answers ]

7 (More!) Underground Wonders of the World: Lost Caverns and Buried Cities | WebUrbanist 7 Most Amazing Caves of our World

True or Not True about Breast Cancer and plastic bottle water in left a car [ 8 Answers ]

I had this conversation with one of my co-works today regarding Breast Cancer. She told me that you women can get breast cancer by bottle water left in a car. I don't believe it. Is there anyone who can answer this question please?

What is true/not true about linked genes? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to clarify concepts in genetics about linked genes. I know that linked genes are located on the same chromosome and they always segregated together during meiosis and always separate during crossing over, right? And is the recombination frequency actually reprsent the distance between...

View more questions Search