Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    honeyb2002 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2013, 11:44 PM
    Clearing the air
    My ex and I been apart for 5 years we were together 7 years, strong we have two adorable children together. I went my way after he decided to leave to find his self! He was in a new relationship with another woman they were suppose to get married I was happy for him and her things didn't work out with that! However I was and a relationship and was about to get married as well but the guy I was with had other women on the side I called it off. My kids father want to clear the air we been on good terms for years now times 2 for our children how can I go about this talk with him it's been so long I think ima freeze help me out please ; )
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Apr 19, 2013, 04:11 AM
    A couple of things...

Why are you so quick to get married? I might be jumping to conclusions here but you need to get to know these guys better before saying "I do".

Second as you stated your husband and you share two wonderful kids together. Regardless of what happens with your relationship you two will be forever connected because of those kids. So I see no issue clearing the air with him as long as it is productive. That means no finger pointing, no blaming, and just talk about what will be good for your children.
    honeyb2002 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2013, 10:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliver2011 View Post
    A couple of things...

Why are you so quick to get married? I might be jumping to conclusions here but you need to get to know these guys better before saying "I do".

Second as you stated your husband and you share two wonderful kids together. Regardless of what happens with your relationship you two will be forever connected because of those kids. So I see no issue clearing the air with him as long as it is productive. That means no finger pointing, no blaming, and just talk about what will be good for your children.
    Thanks but No Thanks!
    Yes you are surely jumping, to conclusions I am not quick at all to get married, I don't have a husband I DIDN'T go through with the getting married part because the other guy started cheating after the proposal I just thank GOD I had my eyes open for that! It's only been TWO guys My kids father and the other guy I was about to give the rest of my life to. Now with my kids father it's always been about our kids I think it's more to it after 5 years and he want to talk his relationship went sour so did mines hopefully you have a clear understanding now sorry about that!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Clearing the way for an aoption [ 1 Answers ]

Hello my name is {personal info removed} and have a question concerning my sons biological father signing his parental rights away. Am not sure how I am to go about doing this so was wondering if you had any advice on were to start. To fill you in a little bit I am engaged and planning a wedding...

Clearing an air lock [ 4 Answers ]

Hi Ive just installed a new shower and I`m assuming I have an air lock as when I`ve turned on the water supply to the shower;no water! All other taps are workingok. What is the best way to get the water flowing again? Thanks

What to do in Clearing, when I've got my results [ 1 Answers ]

When I get my results in August Because I don't have a placement at any of the unis I'm automatically put into clearing Basically What do I do on the day? I get my results, and then what? Call up the unis and say, "ive got these grades can i come to your uni?" I'm mega confused on what to do...

Clearing immigration [ 2 Answers ]

I asked a previous question in regards to clearing immigration in UK with a US bench warrant. I did not get solid answer. My friend cleared immigration in the caribbean without any thing coming up so do any of you think he will be able to make it to the UK.

Clearing old data [ 4 Answers ]

When filling out forms for contests etc. My PC recalls previously entered email addresses when clicking in the email field. Is there a way to remove old or inaccurate email entries that drop down in the field. Xp home

View more questions Search