Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nicolas2004 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2010, 09:48 PM
    Can a person married to a child molester be charged if he molests a child in the home
    My niece was molested by her aunts husband. The aunt was aware of him being a child molester. Can the aunt be charged with a crime since he molested my niece while in their home.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jan 16, 2010, 05:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by nicolas2004 View Post
    my niece was molested by her aunts husband. The aunt was aware of him being a child molester. can the aunt be charged with a crime since he molested my niece while in their home.
    Hello nicolas:

Yes, she can. It's like she brought a loaded gun into the house while a heated argument was in progress and turned her back.

If it was ME prosecuting the case, I'd charge her for SURE! What the hell was she thinking??

excon
    Fallen_angel_here_in_this_life Posts: 54, Reputation: -3
    -

Jan 16, 2010, 02:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by nicolas2004 View Post
    my niece was molested by her aunt's husband inside her and her husbands home. can the aunt be charged with a crime if she knew or even if she did not know that my niece was being molested in her home.
    She should be arrested! KNOWING that he was a pedophile, why allow him to get close to a little girl?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 16, 2010, 08:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallen_angel_here_in_this_life View Post
    She should be arrested! KNOWING that he was a pedophile, why allow him to get close to a little girl??

This is a legal board, very unlike the other boards. Please answer the legal question - which is, yes, she can be charged for endangering her child.

The rest of your question is purely rhetorical and does not answer the question. You have been warned more than once (7 or 8 times) and last I heard you had removed many of your posts and were leaving the board following a temper tantrum - here's the result of one of your tantrums https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/womens...un-434944.html.

Please follow the rules and guidelines of the site.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 16, 2010, 08:42 PM

First the actual charge may vary, at one side, if not criminal, CPS should at least find her unfit to be the guardian and place child in foster care.

But in many US states she could be charged

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mother Remains Married to Child Molester [ 8 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I ran across this site while searching and I wanted to get some insight into my situation. My mother has been married to my Step-Father for a little over 30 years. She divorced my father when I was about 4 or 5, moved to a larger city and met my now step-father. I remember...

Is there anyone out there married to an ex child molester? [ 119 Answers ]

My parents stayed together after my Dad molested my sister. Of course it was a different time and it was not reported. We all grew up loving each other and forgiving the flaws and we all grew to be normal productive citizens. Then I married a man who molested my daughter. I called social service,...

Child molester rights to child [ 7 Answers ]

What rights does a formally charged child molester have to see or to be incontact with his son

View more questions Search