Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Mar 4, 2020, 03:15 AM
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Mar 4, 2020, 04:25 AM
    Clete Trump is tweeting furiously .

Here's the deal . The competitive Dem Texas primary had a little over 1 million turnout . The Repub primary in Texas that only had Trump on the ballot doubled the Dem turnout . Even with the fear of covid19 ,Trump is filling arenas for his rallies and people wait outside to see them on big screens .
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Mar 4, 2020, 05:36 AM
    So the only show in town is the Trump circus, but he is off the international news scene supplanted by a differenent disease
    Vacuum7 Posts: 47, Reputation: 2

Mar 4, 2020, 06:31 AM
    Paraclete: Are you complaining that you aren't getting enough Trumph (original German spelling of his last name before it was Americanized)?
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Mar 4, 2020, 08:27 AM
    Nanny Bloomy is out .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxha...dRFqIgRjMRXEDI

He should ponder how many homeless he could've sheltered with the money he spent to buy American Samoa .
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 4, 2020, 09:09 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    Nanny Bloomy is out .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxha...dRFqIgRjMRXEDI

He should ponder how many homeless he could've sheltered with the money he spent to buy American Samoa .
    Maybe all the candidates should ponder more helpful things they could spend the big bucks on! Poor Sessions in Alabama, caught in a run off, running on how much he helped his boss while the boss is blasting him on twitter.

Mar 4, 2020, 10:51 AM
    Talaniman: Sessions is a basket case....Spiro Agnew called his type to be "Nattering Nabobs Of Negativism", which is EXACTLY who and what he is: He is indecisive and the closest thing we have to the God awful Mitt Romney! This country has to be very, very happy and should thank God every day that we did not elect that Mitt Romney as POTUS: Mitt Romney is AS WORTHLESS AS TITS ON A BOAR HOG!
    Ultra Member

Mar 4, 2020, 04:52 PM
    Who will stay the course, will it be Bernie or Joe? exhausted voters want to know
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 4, 2020, 05:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    Who will stay the course, will it be Bernie or Joe? exhausted voters want to know
    Will it be Bernie or Joe?
    Exhausted voters want to know!
    Which one is starting to glow?
    Who has the most dough
    And at the end he will crow?
    Listen to the promises that flow,
    Neatly lined up in a row.
    I have darts we can throw --
    Only the winner will say "Ho ho ho!"
    Ultra Member

Mar 4, 2020, 06:27 PM
    good one WG
    Expert

Mar 5, 2020, 08:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Will it be Bernie or Joe?
    Exhausted voters want to know!
    Which one is starting to glow?
    Who has the most dough
    And at the end he will crow?
    Listen to the promises that flow,
    Neatly lined up in a row.
    I have darts we can throw --
    Only the winner will say "Ho ho ho!"
    I see a future as a rapper for you WG!

That's what the primary process is all about Clete, and while the talking heads blister the airwaves most voters have other things to do better than listening to them day in day out and at night. Netflix and popcorn keeps the exhaustion away until it's time to vote.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 5, 2020, 10:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    I see a future as a rapper for you WG!
    Now if JL will get out his snare drum and V7 his washboard, we can put this to music. Tal, start working on dance steps!
    That's what the primary process is all about Clete, and while the talking heads blister the airwaves most voters have other things to do better than listening to them day in day out and at night. Netflix and popcorn keeps the exhaustion away until it's time to vote.
    Bloomberg dropped out of the race yesterday morning. Last night one of his many commercials aired. Isn't someone in charge of this sort of thing?

Mar 5, 2020, 10:34 AM
    W.G.: When you have BILLIONS OF $$$s to fritter away, what is one meaningless commercial? Bloomberg is one strange fellow, honestly: Ever heard of "Milk Toast", that is Bloomberg.
    Expert

Mar 5, 2020, 06:10 PM
    Warren has dropped out of the race leaving Joe and Bernie. She hasn't endorsed anyone yet.
    Ultra Member

Mar 5, 2020, 06:21 PM
    and you have to ask what was the point of 20 would be candidates in the first place, egos in bloom?
    Uber Member

Mar 5, 2020, 06:23 PM
    Now if JL will get out his snare drum
    Bass. I play the bass, not the snare. Sorry.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 5, 2020, 06:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    Bass. I play the bass, not the snare. Sorry.
    I knew you had rhythm!
    Expert

Mar 5, 2020, 06:51 PM
    and you have to ask what was the point of 20 would be candidates in the first place, egos in bloom?
    Over here any one can run, and maybe ego plays a part, since you need a big one to even throw your hat in the ring. The process winnows them down fairly quickly though as you see. We give everyone a shot and the voters decide.
    Uber Member

Mar 5, 2020, 07:17 PM
    I knew you had rhythm!
    One of my better qualities.
    Uber Member

Mar 6, 2020, 05:43 AM
    E Warren is already whining about sexism causing her campaign to fail. How predictable and how nauseating. Forget the fact that HC was the nominee the last time around or that the majority of dem voters are female. Of course she could have simply listened to her imaginary account of Sanders warning her that a woman could not win. I guess it's just a matter of time before she starts blaming it on Donald Trump and the Russians. Well, her loss is definitely the country's gain. Now if she can just be voted out of the senate and given a job she is more suited for such as assistant director in the department of American Indian relations.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Elena Kagan the stealth nominee [ 38 Answers ]

After watching the reaction to the President's nomination of Kagan for SCOTUS ,it is clear that unless there is some smoking gun reason ;the Republicans will not be able to mount a serious opposition to her selection. However ,her lack of a "paper trail" ,and judicial record has the left more...

Consent of legal heirs for purchase of flat from nominee [ 2 Answers ]

If I purchase a resale flat in a society from the nominee after death of the owner who has died without making any will, whether consent of other legal heirs of the family is necessary ? What are the pros and cons if consent of others is not taken and an affidavit from nominee owner is taken.

Right wingers Ticked off about Bush nominee [ 2 Answers ]

I've been enjoying all of the fighting on this Conservative site: http://www.townhall.com/blogs/c-log/J%20Garthwaite/story/2005/10/03/159236.html Seems like the conservatives are a bit pissed by Bush's choice... should a liberal be happy about it? Mirza :confused:

View more questions Search