Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Nov 15, 2018, 03:16 PM
    Just ask JL why he is still holding his nose two years after the dufus won.
    Same reason as the time you asked. He was a mediocre candidate, but not nearly so much as the most inept, unqualified, and thoroughly dishonest candidate to run in my lifetime, and that of course was the "hero of Benghazi", the queen of emails, Ms. Hillary Clinton.

But it is still good to hear from you, Tal. We retired folks do have to stick together.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 15, 2018, 08:00 PM
    I guess it's the Dufus's turn in the barrel.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Nov 15, 2018, 08:49 PM
    What a big deal, Donald the Dump answering questions, I hear you have the much used fifth amendment
    Expert

Nov 16, 2018, 07:25 AM
    I don't think it's just the Dufus. There is a sword hanging over the heads of his family as well. Mueller got Manafort caught up in a money paper trail, and a president who pleads the 5th... I don't know if he gets away with that. Justice Dept has a lot of leverage even though the dufus has a snitch and sycophant embedded, and a Kavanaughed Supreme Court. Let's not forget he lost his sycophants in the House, and is still losing more as votes are certified, and the opposition grows and who knows what other rat jumps ship, or walks the planks in the coming weeks.

I might not have time for Netflix for a while.

tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Nov 16, 2018, 05:07 PM
    yup keep counting until you get the results you want . Very convenient
    Palm Beach Co commish Susan Bucher delaying handing in the machine recount past the deadline triggering a mandated hand count .I don't recall Trump pleading the 5th .This is more strawman building.
    Expert

Nov 17, 2018, 08:31 AM
    You object to the counting of all the votes cast Tom? It would probably go faster with some updated reliable counting equipment rather than some old outdated stuff whose maker no longer exists, and less voter suppression tactics by repubs in the first place. Repubs have had 8 years to fix the system and they clearly have failed. The whole notion of not counting all votes is as absurd as the claims of fraud that repubs have spewed for decades now.

What a big deal, Donald the Dump answering questions, I hear you have the much used fifth amendment
    Clete never said the dufus has pleaded the 5th, but he does have a right as Mueller's investigation continues and he ties Stone, Assange, and the dufus together.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Nov 17, 2018, 10:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post

Clete never said the dufus has pleaded the 5th, but he does have a right as Mueller's investigation continues and he ties Stone, Assange, and the dufus together.
    You see it is easy to get verballed here, and just as easy for Trump I suspect, there are two question, what did he know, and what didn't he know and any answer he gives will be misinterpreted, so the fifth is the better option
    Expert

Nov 18, 2018, 10:08 AM
    That's just what the dufus gets for running his big mouth without engaging his brain or EARS first. He's been told to shut up and stay off twitter, but still he persists.
    Uber Member

Nov 18, 2018, 01:22 PM
    Oh well. Another one bites the dust! Nelson concedes.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bil...manual-recount
    Ultra Member

Nov 18, 2018, 04:54 PM
    You object to the counting of all the votes cast Tom?
    Yes I do because provisional ballots were never verified that the people casting those ballots were eligible to vote .

Trump never plead the 5th . He has written responses to Mueller's inquiry and will submit them this week. No doubt Inspector Clouseau will try to build a perjury charge based on Trump's responses . The one thing that is clear is that the original cause for investigation Russia-gate has no merit .
    Expert

Nov 18, 2018, 05:19 PM
    Those provisional ballots were probably voters purged by repubs suppressing the vote.
    Uber Member

Nov 18, 2018, 05:22 PM
    Trump never plead the 5th . He has written responses to Mueller's inquiry and will submit them this week. No doubt Inspector Clouseau will try to build a perjury charge based on Trump's responses . The one thing that is clear is that the original cause for investigation Russia-gate has no merit .
    Exactly correct, especially the part about Russia-gate.
    Expert

Nov 18, 2018, 05:31 PM
    Drink more Kool aid if you're going to let the dufus feed you that rotted meat!
    Uber Member

Nov 18, 2018, 05:42 PM
    Drink more Kool aid if you're going to let the dufus feed you that rotted meat!
    Says the man who believed every word out of the mouth of Obama and Clinton.
    Ultra Member

Nov 18, 2018, 05:45 PM
    Those provisional ballots were people who could not prove they were eligible to vote in that district ......period .
    Expert

Nov 18, 2018, 06:20 PM
    Or didn't know they had been purged. I think they have a time limit to prove they should be counted, but of course by then it would be too late. Nice plan to suppress the vote by repubs, a craft they have perfected over the years. They should enjoy it while it lasts as that pendulum seems to be swing back the other way.
    Uber Member

Nov 18, 2018, 07:00 PM
    Or didn't know they had been purged. I think they have a time limit to prove they should be counted, but of course by then it would be too late. Nice plan to suppress the vote by repubs, a craft they have perfected over the years.
    You seem to believe that everyone too disinterested or lazy (or whatever) to keep track of their eligibility to vote must certainly have been a sure-fire democrat vote.
    Expert

Nov 18, 2018, 08:13 PM
    Repubs think they are and that's what counts. They drew the maps up so likely they know who lives where.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 18, 2018, 08:15 PM
    Why would Republicans suppress Republican votes?
    Ultra Member

Nov 19, 2018, 02:17 AM
    Nice plan to suppress the vote by repubs, a craft they have perfected over the years.

60 million people voted Democrat IN A MIDTERM. Republicans are the worst vote suppressors EVER.

The 1993 National Voter Registration Act mandates that state and local elections officers keep voter registration lists accurate by removing the names of people who die, move or fail in successive elections to vote. Voters who’ve been convicted of a felony, ruled mentally incompetent or found to be noncitizens also can be removed.(1993 both Houses of Congress were Democrat and the President was Bubba).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mueller climatrol 137-115 [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Mueller Climatrol Model 137-115. I came home at lunch the fan was blowing. When I set the thermostat to 70 the burners kick on and heat up and it heats the house. When the house gets to desired temperature the fans stays on, burners go off. I've changed thermostat, same thing...

Mississippi state laws on indictments for incarcerated person [ 6 Answers ]

I have a friend who was arrested in marion county , Mississippi for sales charge first offense. She has been incarcerated for nine months and still has not been indicted! How long do they have to indict her before she can be released?

Mueller Climatrol Furnace [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Mueller Climatrol Furnace VR8200A 2132 model that has been in the house for over 20 years. It recently started blowing cool air. Repairmen came and oiled the motor and that did not help so they replaced the motor and the fan switch. Now the furnace tuns for one minute and turns off for 2...

Mueller Climatrol [ 4 Answers ]

I have bunch of old Units labeled: Mueller Climatrol Recessed Summner Conditioner Model 910-100 10500 BTU oer hour 230V Milwaukee WI

13 indictments and no lawyer? [ 2 Answers ]

Ok this is goinna be a kind of long story cause this has been going on for awhile now. My boyfriend went to court and was rescheduled for July. He was then picked up on May 11 2009, they said he had a warrant for his arrest for 13 indictments. He has a court date on the 18th of May and I was...

View more questions Search