Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kmcannavino Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2007, 01:01 PM
    Criteria for becoming bonded
    I was recently asked on an application if I was able to be bonded. I wanted to know
    What types of offenses would stop a person from becoming bonded? Do you have to be convicted of the crime and does traffic violations count?
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Sep 29, 2007, 01:18 PM
    Here's some reading:
    Bonded or Insured: What's the Difference?
    kris39730 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2008, 10:37 AM
    I was recently asked on an application if I was able to be bonded. I wanted to know
    What types of offenses would stop a person from becoming bonded? Do you have to be convicted of the crime and does traffic violations count?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Oct 3, 2008, 07:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kris39730 View Post
    what types of offenses would stop a person from becoming bonded? Do you have to be convicted of the crime and does traffic violations count?

Depends on the bonding company and what type of job you have.

Sometimes one company will deny but another will write the insurance.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Oct 3, 2008, 07:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kmcannavino View Post
    what types of offenses would stop a person from becoming bonded? Do you have to be convicted of the crime and does traffic violations count?

Various companies have different criteria - I've seen one company refuse but another company write the bond.

Depends also on the type of employment, the purpose of the bond.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Criteria of Comparable worth. [ 2 Answers ]

Is criteria of comparable worth an appropriate form of remedy?

Rounding numbers to specific criteria [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am working on spreadsheets with values that I want to be able to round up based on this criteria: If the number ends in 0,1,2, then round to nearest 0 If the number ends in 3,4,5, then round to nearest 5 If the number ends in 6,7,8,9 then round to nearest 9 The spreadsheet contains...

Several Criteria Classification on Excel [ 7 Answers ]

Quick question... I'd like to do the following: If the value in Column A is between 1-50 or 200-250 or 400-450, or 600-650 etc etc I want it to be classified as "people" in Column B. If it does not fall in those number ranges, I want it to be classified as "monkey" in Column B. This seems...

Excel: 2 criteria - 1 answer [ 9 Answers ]

GMorning Ladies/Gentlemen! Here's a small question: Is it possible to have two criteria which are filled in by a user, and in a third box an answer appears? I have put an example attached in zip format. Many thanks, Srecak

View more questions Search