Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tinlou Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2012, 05:39 AM
    Hair breakage due to Perming than relaxing my hair
    Hi, I know it's wrong and I done it anyway , I permed my hair than relaxed it five weeks later,after the relaxing it started breaking, I've done the protein and deep treatments in between, my hair feels soft to touch but you can see the damage I've done to the ends, do I need protein or moisture treatments and how often is it safe to do protein treatments as I'm told that overuse can do more damage to your hair? If anyone can advise me on products that will help repair my hair without cutting please do so or even home remedies that may help. Thanks
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 28, 2012, 06:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinlou View Post
    Hi, I know it's wrong and I done it anyway , I permed my hair than relaxed it five weeks later,after the relaxing it started breaking, I've done the protein and deep treatments in between, my hair feels soft to touch but you can see the damage ive done to the ends, do I need protein or moisture treatments and how often is it safe to do protein treatments as I'm told that overuse can do more damage to your hair? If anyone can advise me on products that will help repair my hair without cutting please do so or even home remedies that may help. Thanks
    You can't fix it now. The damage is done. Hair is dead you don't get it to heal.
    juojou Posts: 8, Reputation: -1

Jul 28, 2012, 02:39 PM
    Try using infususim 23 leave in treatment and cut of a bit of your ends so your hair can look healtier

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hair loss due to hair dye [ 14 Answers ]

I feel sooo terible, I used dye called (biegen, I think) it is very cheap, I did not like the color so I used around 3 boxes in a week to change the color now my hair is very dry and is falling like crazy especially at the front I can see my scalp now, what should I do would my hair grow back or...

Is it very likely to have breakage when dyeing blonde hair black? [ 0 Answers ]

I want to dye my hair black. Right now I have my hair dyed blonde. Wil I most likey experience breakage if I dye my hair black?

How can I stop the breakage of my hair [ 2 Answers ]

Every time I showe my hair falls out like crazy and when I do my hair more hair falls out and when I'm just there playing with my hair I could pull out my hair more,

Would you wear a wig for huge hair loss due to breakage? [ 2 Answers ]

Last time I posted I had asked about how to get my dyed and overprocessed black hair to my natural color of blonde. Since that ttime I have continuosly lost hair due to breakage. I have a great friend who is a hairstylist and she put some bleach on my hair, left it way too long and that started my...

Hair coloring and relaxing same day [ 2 Answers ]

I need to know if I can use Bigen powder hair coloring and touch up my hair on the same day? Also, am I correct that if I can color and relax on the same day, I should relax the hair first before coloring it?

View more questions Search