Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joyful2day Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2012, 06:53 AM
    Will 4 grams of alcohol sugar fail alcohol urine test
    I drank a energy and I noticed afterwards that it had a content of 4 grams of alcohol sugar.. will it be detected in my urine test this morning..
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

Aug 10, 2012, 06:57 AM
    No it won't. Sugar alcohols and alcoholic beverages do not have the same chemical structure. Sugar alcohol does not contain nor break down into ethanol, which is found in alcoholic beverages.
    brandonzgreat15 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2012, 01:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by DrBill100 View Post
    No it won't. Sugar alcohols and alcoholic beverages do not have the same chemical structure. Sugar alcohol does not contain nor break down into ethanol, which is found in alcoholic beverages.
    Dr. Bill will you please answer my question that I posted.. pleasee and thank you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Alcohol Urine Test [ 1 Answers ]

Does the drink GTox work for urine test if I drink on sat and take my urine test on wendsday?

Urine alcohol test [ 2 Answers ]

I took 3 beer (1.5L of budviser)and 600 ml of red wine (11%)i tested ma urine after 16 hrs ma weight is 87kg and hight is 170cm and I am 24 years old

Alcohol drug test pass or fail? [ 2 Answers ]

I was drinking white rum and probably had about 15 shots.I weigh 138 and have a fast metabolisim.I stopped drinking at about 10:30 at night and had a drug test the next day at drug court at 4:00.I pissed about 5 times before I tested.do you think it would have still ben in my system?:(

What can make you fail an alcohol test? [ 6 Answers ]

I'm just wondering what can make you fail a alcohol URINE test So when I do get tested I can tell the doctors what I had to eat/used/ect

View more questions Search