Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    colette123 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2016, 09:11 AM
    Misunderstanding... torned... confused
    I have taken 5 pregnancy tests and all are coming out negative. But I have been having abdominal pain and I feel sick and my irregular period hasn't come yet. What should I do?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 2, 2016, 09:16 AM
    Stressing out something enough can cause a delayed period... stomach ache and Nausea, even for a man (except the delayed period thing for him).

You could call your doctor and have them run a blood based pregnancy test which is even more sensitive if that would put your mind to rest.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Aug 2, 2016, 09:18 AM
    I would go to the doctor and get checked out, you're displaying signs that aren't consistent with pregnancy. I wouldn't wait.

After the checkup, give it a week or two and redo the tests using the first urination of the day. It will give the best results, if there are any.

Please go to the doctor now.
    Luna Whitewolf Posts: 9, Reputation: 3

Aug 2, 2016, 10:55 AM
    I agree... go to the doctor's it could be a sign of infection and sitting on it is not wise. I know I had pain, felt sick and had spotting with both my pregnancis. Not all woman have the same signs and symptoms... I also had tender breasts and I took plenty of naps in the first trimester but... if your not having any other symptoms it could be something else... bacterial infection or STI related... get some blood tests done and an examination. Sorry I'm sure this isn't helpful but the only way to clear your mind is to go to a doctor. Good luck and let us know if your OK.

Aug 2, 2016, 06:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Luna Whitewolf View Post
    I agree... go to the doctor's it could be a sign of infection and sitting on it is not wise. I know I had pain, felt sick and had spotting with both my pregnancis. Not all woman have the same signs and symptoms... I also had tender breasts and I took plenty of naps in the first trimester but... if your not having any other symptoms it could be something else... bacterial infection or STI related... get some blood tests done and an examination. Sorry I'm sure this isn't helpful but the only way to clear your mind is to go to a doctor. Good luck and let us know if your OK.
    I would go but I am young and I don't want my parents finding out. the thing is I'm African and African parents don't play
    Luna Whitewolf Posts: 9, Reputation: 3

Aug 2, 2016, 11:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by colette123 View Post
    I would go but I am young and I don't want my parents finding out. the thing is I'm African and African parents don't play
    Ok bur your health is important so I want you to go to the doctor's and get checked out. If your sexually active use protection and pee after sex... you need to make sure your partner isn't making you sick. Your number one here remember that! Take care and anything more I'm always here but please go... mom and dad will never know.

Aug 2, 2016, 11:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Luna Whitewolf View Post
    Ok bur your health is important so I want you to go to the doctor's and get checked out. If your sexually active use protection and pee after sex... you need to make sure your partner isn't making you sick. Your number one here remember that! Take care and anything more I'm always here but please go... mom and dad will never know.
    This was my first time and we use protection I know 100 sure the condom didn't ripe no hole nothing. Recently I have been farting out of my vagina... weird. I'm crying every night I don't want to do. I try saying something but earlier my dad pulled me aside and was saying stuff of how he's proud of me loves and keeps on doing a great job I wanted to say it. But I couldn't did I mention I'm only in middle school and I'm so sacred. This sounds stupid but can you please help me please I'm begging you. My parents already said if I do something stupid my dad will send me straight to Africa I don't want that. Please Mrs. Luna White wolf please. I was actually thinking of you know taking vitamin c or eating pineapple or papaya or Asprin I don't want it. I don't actually know if I'm pregnant because all the tests are negative yet I seem to feel sick everyday and I had some spotting recently. also abdominal pain nd writing this RN I'am pouring out my eyes any suggestions on ending this nightmare please Mrs. WhiteWolf please please please please please please help me. Not to be mean or anything but how do you know my parents won't find out. I'm the oldest of three and he youngins look up to me. I can't talk to my partner because it was a one night thing... hellllllllllllllllllpppppppppppppp pleaseeeeeeeeeeee
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 3, 2016, 12:31 AM
    Sweetie, there is nothing we can do for you online. If you are in middle school having sex is not a very good idea. You have found out just how scary this can be and it would only get worse if you are pregnant.

Eating pineapple or taking aspirin won't end a pregnancy if you are pregnant.

At your tender age it is not uncommon to have an irregular period here or there.

Aug 3, 2016, 05:50 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    Sweetie, there is nothing we can do for you online. If you are in middle school having sex is not a very good idea. You have found out just how scary this can be and it would only get worse if you are pregnant.

Eating pineapple or taking aspirin won't end a pregnancy if you are pregnant.

At your tender age it is not uncommon to have an irregular period here or there.
    So what should I do? please what can I do? what do you this is scary and only gets worse?
    Expert

Aug 3, 2016, 06:18 AM
    All you can do now is wait for your period to come, and hopefully it will.

You ask about why this is scary and can only get worse. Well, if you aren't pregnant, and this was a one night stand, then you have to worry about your reputation. You do realize that this boy is going to tell every boy in the school that he had sex with you. Right?

If you are pregnant, your body is not finished growing at your age. Now it has to grow 2 humans. That is going to put you at high risk for a number of disorders during the pregnancy. Some are only temporary, but some are permanent.

Please tell me me that you will not have sex again until you are married and ready to be a mother.

Aug 3, 2016, 06:49 AM
    All you can do now is wait for your period to come, and hopefully it will.

You ask about why this is scary and can only get worse. Well, if you aren't pregnant, and this was a one night stand, then you have to worry about your reputation. You do realize that this boy is going to tell every boy in the school that he had sex with you. Right?

If you are pregnant, your body is not finished growing at your age. Now it has to grow 2 humans. That is going to put you at high risk for a number of disorders during the pregnancy. Some are only temporary, but some are permanent.

Please tell me me that you will not have sex again until you are married and ready to be a mother.
    Yes I promise I won't ever have sex, I bet Jesus name on it again but I know it was a stand thing but I have been feeling sick, abdominal pain, some type of air bubble keeps coming out my vagina. I took five tests and all came out negative . At this point I am scared have no idea what to do any suggestions?
    Expert

Aug 3, 2016, 06:54 AM
    It is not unusual to have the vaginal bubble you are talking about, so you can stop worrying about that.

You our nay be having premenstrual symptoms, so the stomach upset would be common.

Also, you could be sick to your stomach because you are so worried about being pregnant.

Your biggest issue, as I see it, is your reputation when you go back to school.

I have delivered babies (I'm a nurse) to 12 and 13 year olds. Trust me, you are NOT ready to be a mother.

Aug 3, 2016, 06:56 AM
    It is not unusual to have the vaginal bubble you are talking about, so you can stop worrying about that.

You our nay be having premenstrual symptoms, so the stomach upset would be common.

Also, you could be sick to your stomach because you are so worried about being pregnant.

Your biggest issue, as I see it, is your reputation when you go back to school.

I have delivered babies (I'm a nurse) to 12 and 13 year olds. Trust me, you are NOT ready to be a mother.
    So you don't think I'm pregnant? Can you read my previous post and tell me if I might be pregnant?
    Expert

Aug 3, 2016, 07:18 AM
    I've read your posts but there is no way I can tell you whether or not you are pregnant. It doesn't sound as if you are, but the only way to know for sure us through a quantitative blood test or an ultrasound.

Im guessing you have learned your lesson in that a few minutes of fun does not equal the amount of worry you are going through.

Aug 3, 2016, 08:32 AM
    I've read your posts but there is no way I can tell you whether or not you are pregnant. It doesn't sound as if you are, but the only way to know for sure us through a quantitative blood test or an ultrasound.

Im guessing you have learned your lesson in that a few minutes of fun does not equal the amount of worry you are going through.
    Thank you so much Ms. J_9. I just did a blood test 30 minute ago and it came out negative. Then when I came home I had my period. I have learned my lesson and that is to Obstain from sex until I'm much older and mature. As for my reputation is okay the boy has his own issues to deal with so that's not my problem. As for me I told my parents because they should know what I have been going through, even though I'm going to be grounded for the rest of summer, it's worth it knowing I'm not pregnant. I'm much so much relaxed now. Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!
    Expert

Aug 3, 2016, 01:49 PM
    Congratulations!

Now, something isn't adding up. You are in middle school, how did you get access to 5 pregnancy tests? You told your parents?

Aug 3, 2016, 02:11 PM
    Congratulations!

Now, something isn't adding up. You are in middle school, how did you get access to 5 pregnancy tests? You told your parents?
    I was able to get help from my older cousin, but I did also told my parents that. They weren't happy but they supported me. I told them everything.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Actually there is some misunderstanding between my friend and I [ 6 Answers ]

Dear Sir Myself Raju.. Actually there is some misunderstanding between my friend and his girlfriend about virginity and sex. Is there any Male Virginity detection test like what you have for woman. So that her doubt and there problem will be solved. Please help me

Misunderstanding [ 27 Answers ]

Hello everyone. Me and my boyfriend got into misunderstanding last Thursday. I'm working as a nurse and it was my day off on Wednesday. One of my friends called me on phone saying that her mom is sick and she wanted me to check her mom blood pressure. So I went to my friend place and check my...

The misunderstanding. [ 2 Answers ]

Upon arriving home, a husband was met at the door by his sobbing wife. Tearfully, she explained, "It's the druggist. He insulted me terribly this morning on the phone. I had to call multiple times before he would even answer the phone." Immediately, the husband drove downtown to confront the...

Misunderstanding my post [ 22 Answers ]

I think that experts on this board have been misunderstanding the question that I asked about the nature of terrorism. I am not trying to figure out whether we did the right thing in invading Iraq to stop the terrorists or should have gone after them elsewhere. That is a fait acompli, and...

Misunderstanding in friendship [ 2 Answers ]

One of my very good friend is misunderstanding my friendship to be love. How do I convey what is true, so that I don't hurt him and don't lose out on our friendship either?

View more questions Search