Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    caroleconley Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2009, 09:40 AM
    Husband tries to kill wife, wife gets plastic surgery and comes back 4 revenge.
    I am trying to find this movie title... its back in the 70s, 80's... I believe the name Eve is in the title... Its about a married elite couple who gets married and the husband only marries her for money... he than tries to have her killed and he thinks she's dead... but she lives and ends up having plastic surgery and turning into a model to get revenge on her husband... Can you help me?
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

May 7, 2009, 09:49 AM

Possibly the 1983 TV miniseries Return to Eden.
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jan 10, 2010, 08:05 AM

Here is another like that, you might Enjoy:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QL29LheDQng
    In School Everone made fun of her, Not Real Attractive and Overweight, then a Car Accident? Puts her in the hospital, Looses the weight, looks good and seeks revenge on the People who taunted her.
    Handyman2007 Posts: 988, Reputation: 73

Jun 20, 2012, 05:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by caroleconley View Post
    I am trying to find this movie title...its back in the 70s, 80's...I believe the name Eve is in the title...Its about a married elite couple who gets married and the husband only marries her for money...he than tries to have her killed and he thinks she's dead...but she lives and ends up having plastic surgery and turning into a model to get revenge on her husband....Can you help me?

There was a movie years ago that starred Ashley Judd and the story was similar. I would go to IMDB and type in Ashley Judd and search through her films to see which one it may be.
    Handyman2007 Posts: 988, Reputation: 73

Jun 20, 2012, 05:29 PM
    The name was Double Jeopardy... not sure if it is the correct one.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Thriller, wife and lover set to kill her husband [ 4 Answers ]

A thriller from either the 80s or very early 90s. A wife and her new found lover set to kill the wife's husband. Th bump into each other (couple and boyfriend) at an airport (though I cannot say that this is where she first met her lover-to-be). Furthermore when they go to murder the husband, it...

Wife on dependent visa and husband dies, can wife stay in UK? [ 1 Answers ]

Husband worked in UK for 7 yrs and wife has worked here about 5. Wife is on dependent visa. Husband got seriously ill and died recently. Is wife allowed to still stay in UK? What should she do to be able to stay? Can she apply for permanent residence? Husband is buried to UK and wife would like to...

Bi-polar, infertile husband, gives up on wife and life. (by wife) [ 17 Answers ]

I got married nearly 4 years ago. Recently I found out that my husband is bi-polar and has pathological lying disorder. Just before that. We took was out $27,000 for IVF treatment, and long story short he stopped working and would not get a job, created debt, lied about it etc. While I was going...

View more questions Search