Please I need to burn fat fast
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 25, 2016, 06:28 AM
    Much cardio..
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 25, 2016, 06:56 AM
    Why is it people spend years getting fat... then wait until its too late thinking they can take it off overnight?

Weight loss takes time... it takes effort and it takes making long term lifestyle changes to both diet, and exercise. Shortcuts will usually result in even more weight gain long term.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 25, 2016, 07:01 AM
    You need a plan and a steady BALANCED routine of proper diet, and exercise. Forget the FAST!!!
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 25, 2016, 08:35 AM
    For two weeks, do not eat any grain (wheat, oats, rice, etc.) product or anything with sugar in it. Eat fruits and vegetables and and eggs and dairy products and nuts (cashews are the best). After that, severely limit your grain intake. Those carbs (and sugar) are what pack on the pounds.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 25, 2016, 08:43 PM
    Google, weight loss, you will find many "magic pills" or diets that will make you lose 20, 40 or more pounds in just days or weeks.

They don't work, but you will lose weight in you wallet.

If you only want it fast, just quit now, there is no fast, that really works or lasts.

You control your eating, you start walking and doing more exercise and over months you get healthy and lose weight.
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

May 27, 2016, 12:17 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    For two weeks, do not eat any grain (wheat, oats, rice, etc.) product or anything with sugar in it. Eat fruits and vegetables and and eggs and dairy products and nuts (cashews are the best). After that, severely limit your grain intake. Those carbs (and sugar) are what pack on the pounds.
    If you can't eat anything with sugar in it, then you can't eat fruit. Fruit is primarily sugar in the form of fructose. As far as weight gain is concerned, it's the same as glucose. However, fruit is packed with nutrients like vitamins. So, during your two weeks, take a vitamin supplement.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

May 27, 2016, 07:25 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Athos View Post
    If you can't eat anything with sugar in it, then you can't eat fruit. Fruit is primarily sugar in the form of fructose. As far as weight gain is concerned, it's the same as glucose. However, fruit is packed with nutrients like vitamins. So, during your two weeks, take a vitamin supplement.
    Fruit also has a LOT of fiber in it which will slow down the sugar absorption. IE, you won't get a MASSIVE blood sugar spike that you would get from a fruit juice or carbonated soda. That is what sets it apart from 'products with sugar in them' and makes Wondergirl's advice correct.
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

May 27, 2016, 09:05 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorhead View Post
    Fruit also has a LOT of fiber in it which will slow down the sugar absorption. IE, you won't get a MASSIVE blood sugar spike that you would get from a fruit juice or carbonated soda. That is what sets it apart from 'products with sugar in them' and makes Wondergirl's advice correct.
    The poster wants to "burn fat fast". Avoiding fruit will help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I am 16 and I am over weight I weight 216 pounds what can I do to lose weight [ 3 Answers ]

I am 16 and I weigh 216 pounds I want to lose weight I cut down on my junk food and on my sodas and juices I exercise about once a week because I am to busy doing homework but it seems not to work I can't lose weight even if I cut down on all my junk food I need help I want to lose a least 60...

How much good fats can I eat a day in order to keep my weight or lose weight? [ 2 Answers ]

I lost 4kg with a 21 day sugar/carb free diet to break my sugar addiction. After that I've kept really healthy and off sugar and carbs but sometimes I get so hungry like today, I ate 250gr of nuts which have 1200 kcal plus 5 tablespoons full of coconut oil plus 1 1/2 avocados, eggs, chicken and...

Healthy weight? Or lose weight? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I would like to raise my fitness level and loose wieght around my stomach, and upper legs. Although my family and friends say losing wieght would be dangerous, but I think there just saying that. Im so confused, I see myself as overweight and my family sees me as fine. I hate being so self...

Lose weight [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm 13 and 200 pounds and I really want to lose weight (prferably 5 pounds a week) can anyone help me??

View more questions Search