Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Zavier24 Posts: 83, Reputation: 11

Dec 3, 2009, 02:24 PM
    Nintendo/Sega game that had a character with a key
    My wife has been going out of her mind. She is trying to recall a video game she played way back when possibly Nintendo or Sega. All she recalls is a character with a key in a castle unlocking doors. She said it was similar to Castlevania. Please give a list of games that you think it might be.. images would be helpful as well.
    KaitoCain Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Feb 12, 2010, 01:21 AM

Ok, the games that come to mind are the Micky Mouse games for Sega, one involved a castle and unlocking doors. I'd have to have more info though to narrow it down.
    Zavier24 Posts: 83, Reputation: 11

Feb 12, 2010, 10:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by KaitoCain View Post
    Ok, the games that come to mind are the Micky Mouse games for Sega, one involved a castle and unlocking doors. I'd have to have more info though to narrow it down.

Thank you for even attempting this one with such lack of detail, but come to find out it was called Shadow Gate.

Thanks Again,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

XP license key [ 3 Answers ]

I have a valid License key that I want to use in a (bought off a mate) PC that is reporting and invalid key, how do I copy over the invalid with my licensed version without starting from the beginning?

Nintendo ds games are they compatible with game boy advance sp also [ 2 Answers ]

I Have Bought Some Games That Claim That They Are Compatible With Nintendo Ds And Game Boy Advance Does That Include The Game Boy Advance Sp. Thanks Ora

Need appraisal for Sega Master System console [ 1 Answers ]

I would love to hear from anybody who knows how much a Sega masters System Plus console is worth. It is in great condition working perfectly with two preloaded games installed which I believe to be called duck hunt and some motorcycle racing game (not requiring any game cartridges or anything). The...

View more questions Search