Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    esa_loka Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2012, 07:53 AM
    Parole Violation
    My boyfriends charges are from Wisconsin tx. But was transferred to New Mexico threw Interstate compact, he was arrested for dui in New Mexico so Wisconsin put a hold on him for parole violation, he's been in jail almost 6 months now, but his parole ended April 2nd 2012, his pre trial for charges in New Mexico was yesterday and they dismissed his charges, so my question is can Wisconsin still hold him or exterdite him?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

May 15, 2012, 08:12 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by esa_loka View Post
    so my question is can Wisconsin still hold him or exterdite him?
    Hello esa:

Nope. But, apparently, they don't agree with me... He's going to need a lawyer to get him released.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it a parole violation to move without telling your parole officer? [ 9 Answers ]

Please help! My husband and I have been separated for 4 yrs. He was in prison (assault and drug charges) for the last 2 years, and recently was released on parole. He claims to be living in Anderson county,TX and has all his home visits there. Thing is, he's living here in Smith County,TX with one...

Parole violation in NY [ 2 Answers ]

My loved one is a parole violator and he maxed out and received 14 months. They gave him the paper but the paper work from the parole broad are almost Blank. How do we find out his release date?

Nj parole violation [ 4 Answers ]

My boyfriend just got released from jail not even a month and he is sitting in a halfway/halfway back house until who knows when his hearing is thurs I guess. Well it is his fault. I got him a basic cell with internet blocked because his crime he can't use internet or have phone with internet...

Parole violation [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a parolee eligible for short term 13 month parole discharged. I recently caught a violation for a dirty test. When I went to the board, they offer me that if I take the program, I'm consider c/o/p continue on parole and my discharged date will stay the same. I took the program because that was...

Parole violation [ 10 Answers ]

Can it be considered violating your parole if you get fired for drug suspicion?

View more questions Search