Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jumper794 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2013, 05:36 AM
    Dr bill I drank 10 drinks in 8 and half hours. Will I pass EtG test 86 hours later
    I had 10 redbull and vodkas and I'm 35 in good shape. It was about 1:30 on my last drink and test was 86 hours later. Do u think I will pass?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 1, 2013, 05:38 AM
    What happens if you FAIL ?

Aug 1, 2013, 05:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Curlyben View Post
    What happens if you FAIL ?
    I will go to jail
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 1, 2013, 05:39 AM
    Dr. Bill no longer answers questions on this site.

Aug 1, 2013, 05:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    Dr. Bill no longer answers questions on this site.
    Ok do you know the answer?
    Expert

Aug 1, 2013, 05:49 AM
    Most likely you will pass. This time.

If this is a matter of facing jail time, it's best just to avoid the alcohol for the required amount of time.

Aug 1, 2013, 05:59 AM
    Ty... so u think my odds are good I'll pass?
    Expert

Aug 1, 2013, 06:02 AM
    Unfortunately, yes I do.

Aug 1, 2013, 06:12 AM
    Unfortunately, yes I do.
    Why unfortunately? People have things go on in their lives that happen and we all do things we wouldn't do under normal circumstances
    Expert

Aug 1, 2013, 06:17 AM
    If you are required not to drink to avoid jail, you simply don't drink.

It appears you haven't learned your lesson yet.

Aug 1, 2013, 06:20 AM
    If you are required not to drink to avoid jail, you simply don't drink.

It appears you haven't learned your lesson yet.
    Well Ty for your answers and quick replies. We appreciate it
    Expert

Aug 1, 2013, 06:24 AM
    Have you tried AA to help deal with your problem?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 1, 2013, 06:26 AM
    Your bigger fear now is that a friend or family member will just turn you in, perhaps they will post photos of you drinking on Facebook, PO's check public medial often now aday. Facebook has helped revoke 1000s of people now.

You have a problem, since you will risk going to jail for a drink, perhaps jail is what you need to teach you a lesson to quit. Get the help you need
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 1, 2013, 06:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jumper794 View Post
    Why unfortunately? People have things go on in their lives that happen and we all do things we wouldn't do under normal circumstances
    I agree with J -- unfortunately, you will probably pass. And "we all do things we wouldn't do under normal circumstances"? What?? Someone held a gun to your head and forced alcohol between your lips? Or you had to drink in order to save someone's life?

Yes, give A.A. a try.

Aug 1, 2013, 06:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    I agree with J -- unfortunately, you will probably pass. And "we all do things we wouldn't do under normal circumstances"? What???? Someone held a gun to your head and forced alcohol between your lips? or you had to drink in order to save someone's life?

Yes, give A.A. a try.
    What? Isn't this an ask question site? We don't come in here to get preached at. And maybe until u know what has happened in someone's life u should just keep quiet. Maybe my father died in an accident... did u ever think anything like that happens to people. Just stick to answers please
    Expert

Aug 1, 2013, 06:39 AM
    Yes, we've thought of that. I had my father die too, but I could not drink due to my employment, so I didn't. Was I offered it? Yes. Did I drink it? No. And I didn't face jail time.

One does not need alcohol to grieve.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 1, 2013, 06:40 AM
    What? Isn't this an ask question site? We don't come in here to get preached at. And maybe until u know what has happened in someone's life u should just keep quiet. Maybe my father died in an accident.....did u ever think anything like that happens to people. Just stick to answers please
    I unknowingly married into a family of alcoholics. An aunt-in-law fell down the stairs in her home while drunk, broke her neck, and died. An uncle-in-law left his favorite bar one night and was hit by a car and killed as he crossed the street. My bil's high school sweetheart divorced him because he abused her when he was (too often) drunk. There's more, but I won't bore you. I've watched alcohol kill people and ruin lives. Please don't let it kill you or ruin your life.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 1, 2013, 08:41 AM
    "What? Isn't this an ask question site? We don't come in here to get preached at. And maybe until u know what has happened in someone's life u should just keep quiet. Maybe my father died in an accident.....did u ever think anything like that happens to people. Just stick to answers please"

Drinking yourself stupid and then defending it is certainly an unusual way to honor your father's memory. He must be very proud of you.

And based on your 7 postings don't even attempt to advise people with a combined total of well over 60,000 answers under their belt.

Oh, my Dad died, too. He was killed by someone just like you, someone who made a mistake and got behind the wheel of a car.

I notice you keep using "we." You are more than one person? Multiple personalities or something else?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 1, 2013, 08:46 AM
    Maybe my father died in an accident.....did u ever think anything like that happens to people.
    My supposedly very healthy father died of a massive heart attack between sentences. (He'd just gotten a clean bill of health the week before.) One minute he was smiling and talking, and the next minute he was on the floor dead. No, I didn't reach for liquor to help me through my mourning.

And "maybe" your father didn't die in an accident?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I pass a ETG test if I drank within 24 hours by diluting my urine? [ 6 Answers ]

Or is there any other way to pass it?

Drank 2 beers 33 hours ago will I pass a EtG test? [ 11 Answers ]

Hello I have a What the heck test today and I drank 2 beers 33 hours ago. Will I pass? I weigh 220lbs my height is 5'8". Please help

I had 4 drinks 41 hours before my EtG test, will I pass? [ 5 Answers ]

I had 1 beer and 3 drinks 41 hours before my EtG test. I am a 24 year old male and weigh 350 pounds. Do I have a chance to pass?

View more questions Search