Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DSM521 Posts: 114, Reputation: 23

Feb 21, 2009, 10:26 AM
    Romanitc night alone, lets hear some different ideas
    Me and my wife will be going out tonight for a late Valentines night out. We will have the house to our self for once. Our four children will be staying with grandparents.

So I am looking for some interesting, romantic, different ideas for when we get home and have the time and privacy to do what we want.

I am a romantic guy and don't like the lets just get to it and get it done type of love making experience. I am just looking for some different ideas from others. I figure it can't hurt to ask, you guys may come up with something I have never thought of.

Lets hear some kinky thoughts:):):)
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Feb 21, 2009, 11:39 AM

Maybe you can play some sex games or buy a costume for the two of you to role play in.
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Feb 21, 2009, 02:05 PM

I read about a guy who put his V-neck sweater on upside down... legs placed in the arms of the sweater... I guess you get the picture! Lol. Maybe that would work with a crew neck sweater, too. Put your regular clothes over it!

Well, if you are going to stay at home, you have to overcome the at home lethargy... being somewhere else is much more stimulating for a woman.

Music really stirs up sexuality... rock and roll, baby. Rock and roll started when I was a kid in Junior High... what is the mantra? Sex, drugs and rock and roll.

Have a rock and roll evening!

Maybe, you can go bar hopping... that's fun, and special alcohol drinks and pizza could be your "drug". Visit a high class lounge and end in a rat trap of a place dancing your a$$es off. Go out and have sex in your car-don't get caught!

Pleasure only.
    DSM521 Posts: 114, Reputation: 23

Feb 21, 2009, 03:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Choux View Post
    I read about a guy who put his V-neck sweater on upside down...legs placed in the arms of the sweater....I guess you get the picture! lol. Maybe that would work with a crew neck sweater, too. Put your regular clothes over it!

Well, if you are going to stay at home, you have to overcome the at home lethargy....being somewhere else is much more stimulating for a woman.

Music really stirs up sexuality.....rock and roll, baby. Rock and roll started when I was a kid in Junior High....what is the mantra? Sex, drugs and rock and roll.

Have a rock and roll evening!

Maybe, you can go bar hopping....that's fun, and special alcohol drinks and pizza could be your "drug". Visit a high class lounge and end in a rat trap of a place dancing your a$$es off. Go out and have sex in your car-don't get caught!

Pleasure only.
    Ya we are going to one of her favorite restaurants for dinner, and then to a club or two afterward. Music is a given that's pretty standard for us.

Sex in the car hummm... we did this a few weeks ago, because we did not want to come home and wake my nephew who was watching the kids. That was pretty hot, but she said she would like to use the house tonight.
    smalltowngal Posts: 43, Reputation: 22

Feb 22, 2009, 10:38 AM
    I'm a day late, but here's a suggestion I put in another thread. Set up a picnic on the floor in the living room (or the bedroom!). If you have a fireplace, even better! If not, buy one of those fireplace dvd's to play. Get some soft music, candles, good food... you're all set! Try to choose things you can hand feed. Give a nice massage after dinner. Then see where it all leads. My husband and I love having pizza and movies in bed. Or for nights you are short on time, like if the kids are home, skip the picnic in my first suggestion and just do the candles and soft music in the bedroom. Start with the massage and just enjoy!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Marie, I hear you calling, Marie the night is falling,Marie will you keep calling me [ 2 Answers ]

"Marie, I hear you calling, Marie the night is falling, Marie will you keep calling me" Every time the word"calling" is sung, it's held and rises. Any hints re anything? Title, artist, lyrics? Probably early 1950s.

Lets hear your [ 3 Answers ]

Menusha/minutia Menusha or minutia, However you spell it, the question remains: How do we avoid getting stuck in it? First let's get a handle on: What is it? From dictionary.com... Mi·nu·ti·a (n): A small or trivial details: From Late Latin mintiae, petty details, from Latin mintia,...

Any better ideas for a Family night for Saturday? [ 6 Answers ]

Sup, I am organising a Family Night on Saturday since I hardly ever spend time with them koz I am always clubbing,partying e.t.c. I Have 13 yr old sister,15 yr old sister,2o year old brother and of course mum and dad. My plan would have been take them all out clubbing lol but unfortunately my...

A Christmas Truce and other Wishes of the Season [ 2 Answers ]

I know that some of us realize that it is Christmas time. Can we agree on that? What would happen if every husband in the world decided to play nice and chose family over "X". Wouldn't it be so nice not to see all the human tragedy here. Wouldn't it be nice to suddenly relearn that her husband...

Olny one with a period [ 5 Answers ]

I fell like the only person in the 5th grade at my school with a period I feel out of the loops... some friends know I have mine but they don't have theirs... :confused: I am kind of alone feel I can't talk to my friends about it cause they don't know what its like. None of my friends can help me....

View more questions Search