Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    global Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2008, 07:57 AM
    Is magic real? If so how?
    Is magic real I don't think it is I think it's a load of bull. How can magic be real there is no such thing magic huhh nop don't think so :o
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

May 26, 2008, 08:01 AM
    See: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/magic/...al-182451.html
    junglenutz123 Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2008, 08:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by global
    is magic real i dnt think it is i think its a load of bull. how can magic be real there is no such thing magic huhh nop dnt think so :o
    No, Majic is just an illusion, (A trick the eye can't see, but some people are really good)
    tomterm8 Posts: 76, Reputation: 8

May 26, 2008, 08:03 AM
    Well, first, why don't you tell us what magic is?

You think magic is a load of bull, but as you know, bulls exist... so... what do you think magic is? Do you think magic is the actualisation of belief structures inherent in the subconcious mind... in which case, we all have beliefs and we tend to manifest them to some extent in the way we act in the real word.

Or, do you believe that magic is a trick, like a magicians card trick, in which case you can clearly see that magic is real, but not always what you see.

Now maybe you think that magic is the act of a human affecting the world by the use of her language, for example a spell, in which case clearly, magic only exists to the extent that a human can affect the world using language... for example, "fire!" or "cut that tree down".

So, first, it is important to define what you mean by magic... only then can we say whether magic is real or not.
    rjsnyder114 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2008, 09:23 AM
    Magic is real. I have studied the art of magic for 20 years and I know it to be real because I have experienced it. I am not saying that all magicians are doing real magic on the contrary most are not. Most don't even believe that there are such powers. You can send images to others. You can make others do things without them knowing that you are influencing them. This is real magic.
    Alder Posts: 342, Reputation: 71

Sep 23, 2008, 03:49 PM

Is money real? Isn't it valuable only if we all believe in it (some of you on Wall Street aren't believing!)? Yet it is important in our society. The imagination is a powerful force. In fact, if we as a society don't learn to harness that force better, we may be in real trouble. We need to get over this idea that things that are imagined are not important.
    mastermagican Posts: 66, Reputation: 2

Oct 1, 2008, 08:33 AM

Magic is magic if someone blifes its magic
    gamefreak Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2008, 05:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by rjsnyder114 View Post
    Magic is real. I have studied the art of magic for 20 years and I know it to be real because I have experienced it. I am not saying that all magicians are doing real magic on the contrary most are not. Most don't even believe that there are such powers. You can send images to others. You can make others do things without them knowing that you are influencing them. This is real magic.

I wanted to ask you how to send images, I can influence others and even control fingers and give experinece at stuff they suck at through my mind, I would love to have some sort of person to look up to and learn from please email me at [email protected] and may you progress further on

Start with what you do not know, and you will find what you don't
    Edward55 Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2009, 04:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by global View Post
    is magic real i dnt think it is i think its a load of bull. how can magic be real there is no such thing magic huhh nop dnt think so :o
    There is magic, Don't be so Science Book person, I have saw it and done it!
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Nov 2, 2009, 05:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Edward55 View Post
    There is magic, Don't be so Science Book person, I have saw it and done it!
    What did you saw and done?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is magic real? [ 17 Answers ]

Is magic real? If they are how r they created?:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

What is magic? [ 31 Answers ]

Could someone please explain that: Magic is different than Magick which is different than devil worship. I'd explain my view of the difference, but don't want to get "thumped" anymore. Thanks in advance

Real stats/ real decisions [ 1 Answers ]

You work for a manufacturing company as a statistical process analyst. Your job is to analyze processes and make sure they are in statistical control. In on process, a machine cuts wood boards to a thickness of 25 millimeters with acceptable margin of error of +/- 0.6 millimeter. (Assume this...

Which HYIPS are real?Which are scams?Are they real at all? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi,I am a medical student and I have been looking for some means to invest online and make some money to pay my tuition.I got to know about these High Yield Investment Programs and I really want to know which are real and which are scams.I would be very glad if you people can shed light on this...

Big Magic [ 7 Answers ]

:( Over the years I have seen the space shuttle and planes vanish live on TV.I have been told the people in the audience did not see the plane or shuttle vanish. The plane and shuttle did not vanish.The people were told to act as if it had vanished. Does anyone feel this is what happens on TV?...

View more questions Search