Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    star2000 Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2009, 12:32 AM
    Face Book
    Hi there!

How do I download photos off My Documents onto Face Book?

I have tried to download photos off My Documents and then onto My Pictures to see if that will work, but the photo comes up blank?
    binx44 Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 88
    Ultra Member

Apr 16, 2009, 04:55 AM

It should work no matter where the photos are located in your compter. Maybe you don't have the right files. I believe they need to be jpg files if I am correct (I have tons of albums on facebook) and I know full size actual photos will go on the site too so its not a size problem

Apr 16, 2009, 09:31 AM

Yeah you would think so! When you say maybe I don't have the right files, what did you mean, sorry but not that good on computers lol.

It does keep saying click here to download plugins, Install missing plugins, and says you can upload jpg,gif or png files. It also says the file size limit is 5mb if your upload does not work try uploading a smaller picture, but the picture that I am trying to upload is only 3 by 3inch's so is small.

Just not sure if wrong files as to which are the right ones.

Thank you for your help
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 16, 2009, 09:33 AM

First you don't download TO FaceBook. Downloaing is the process of transferring a file from a remote computer to your computer.

There should be a link to upload on Facebook. You then Browse your computer for the file you want to upload.

Apr 16, 2009, 09:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottGem View Post
    First you don't download TO FaceBook. Downloaing is the process of transferring a file from a remote computer to your computer.

There should be a link to upload on Facebook. You then Browse your computer for the file you want to upload.
    Hi

Yes that's what I meant, there is a link to face book and I do browse for the photo that I want in My Documents or in My Pictures and they do actually upload onto face book but the photo's come out blank like this

?

Cornwall

0 Photo's

Apr 16, 2009, 09:44 AM

Can you view the photo on your PC?

Apr 16, 2009, 09:47 AM
    Can you view the photo on your PC?
    Hi

Yes I can view the photo's on my PC

Apr 16, 2009, 09:59 AM

I would contact Facebook tech support. Sounds like you are doing everything right.

Apr 16, 2009, 10:21 AM
    I would contact Facebook tech support. sounds like you are doing everything right.

Ok will do, and many thanks for all your quick responses and help!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is a good thesis statement with any book and another book or movie [ 2 Answers ]

Well do u have a good thesis stament for sny book and movie

Uploading Photo's On Face Book [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there! Can some one please tell me how I upload photo's from My Documents onto Face Book? Have even changed photo's and put onto My Pictures and tried uploading onto Face Book but still unable to do it. I also scanned all my photo's again and put them straight into My Pictures but...

Face book [ 1 Answers ]

Every time I go on Facebook it says error on my page and I can't delete or see my friends profiles

Looking for book from The Weekly Reader Book Club, 60's or 70's, paperback, on WWI. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello All, I trying to find a book that I bought in the mid-60's from The Weekly Reader Book Club. I believe it was simply called World War I. It's a small paperback. There's pictures in the book, one of which is subtitled "Doughboys to the Front". In this photo is my grandfather. I loaned...

Regular contact, but no face to face [ 2 Answers ]

We dated a while, then he wanted to take a break from seeing each other, but maintained some contact (txt. Message, some calls), about four weeks ago, we began to date some again, and saw each other 3 times in 2 weeks, he makes some form of contact every day, but we haven't seen each other again...

View more questions Search