Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LaoGen Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2009, 09:38 PM
    80's 90's scifi movie
    Hi
    I'm trying to find a name for a movie I saw when I was kid.. I'm not sure when it was made it might have been late 80 or early 90.. in it there where these creature kind of aliens that came to earth. All I can remember about them was that they were black and sometimes like ball shape things.. and on their back they had spikes that they could shoot at people..
    Also there were other humanoid aliens in black space suits that were hunting the creature like aliens... at the end I remember quite clearly that the humanoid aliens were able to win and they "turned back time" and repaired the humans house that was destroyed during the battle. Sorry for my bad gramma.. hopefully some one can remember the movie.. First I thought it would have been the Gremlings because what I could remember about the name of the movie it sounded similar.. and the creature like things were something like Gremlins...

I cannot remember what happened from the spikes.. that did the creatures posses the person or did it had some poison that killed the victim...
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Apr 17, 2009, 09:54 PM

Sounds like Critters (1986)
    LaoGen Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2009, 12:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Quinn F View Post
    Sounds like Critters (1986)
    Thank you that seems to be the one I was looking for.. at least what I could tell from the Trailer at YouTube... Boy have I been looking for it..
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Apr 18, 2009, 07:13 AM

You're welcome.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's or early 90's scifi/comedy with little aliens [ 4 Answers ]

I remember watching a movie as a kid about Aliens that crash(I think they crashed) on earth during Halloween so everyone thinks they are just in costume since they are the size of kids. I remember the movie being funny too so I guess it was a comedy. And I think they befriend a little girl. I can't...

80's or 90's scifi movie [ 5 Answers ]

Okey, I have seen two movies when I was little that I am stuck with! One was The Wraith (Turbo Interceptor), thankfully I got this one and watched it again and got it out of my system. The other one is tricky, here isi what I remember : 1. it's a robot movie of some sorts 2. a scientist is...

Looking for 80's or 90's scifi movies [ 2 Answers ]

It takes place on anasteroid in space there very few humans one humans is a dishwasher helps out an alien with six arms the 6 arm alien becomes his mangaer and trains him for fights fighting is there entertainment one fighter is put under blue light nad the other fighter is put under red light the...

Need to know the name of an late 80's early 90's scifi movie [ 3 Answers ]

It starts with a guy and a girl in a hottub, then for some reason the girl shortcircuits in the hottub. The guy really liked her and went on a quest through some kind of desert looking for a part to fix her or another cyborg girl just like her. On his way he meets someone that helps him. In the end...

80's scifi/horror movie [ 3 Answers ]

I have been trying to remember this movie title for some time now. It surrounds an alien that has to take up host in a human body. The human loses control of there self control. It is not The Thing or Invasion of the body snatchers. The only part I remember well is this normal looking guy that was...

View more questions Search